¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ Sea of Japan À̶ó°í Ç¥±âÇÔ
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

My dear Sir/ma'am

This is Lee Yuna, who is studying about the history and territory of Korea. While visiting websites around the world, I am trying to correct misrepresented names in our country and misrepresented information about the Republic of Korea. I would like to ask you about the map on your website.

º»·Ð

The body of water lying between the Korean Peninsula and the Japanese archipelago is incorrectly marked on the homepage map. We appreciate the importance of transcending historical prejudice and hope to provide accurate information on East Asia. Water between Korea and Japan in ¡°East Sea¡± ¡°Japan's East / sea sea¡±, or both should be described as ; at least in the simultaneous use of the name.

In addition, Dokdo is Korean territory under international law, and an integral part of the historical fault map are described on the website as well. Japan illegally in the name, ¡°Sea Of Japan¡± improperly trying to use the name internationally or Japanese extraction from sources - influenced japaneseIt seems to be. 

East sea called Sea Of Japan is Japanese imperialism in the past that the name into the wrong time, is desirable to spell correctly and must be corrected.

°á·Ð

As a fine source for the online information, I hope you will be able to make appropriate corrections on your website. I look forward to your cooperation and it would be most helpful if you give me reason when you decide to adhere to current naming practice.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

With Kindest Regards,

Yuna Lee

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]