:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-07-10 18:18
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ´ë±¸°í±è½ÃÀº
Á¶È¸ : 645  
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/24/north-korea-fires-unidentified-projectiles-into-sea-of-japan-us-allies-say.html
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/24/north-korea-fires-unidentified-projectiles-into-sea-of-japan-us-allies-say.html
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿ÇØ ¿À·ùÇ¥±â
E-mail / Contact rlatlfms@naver.com
¼­·Ð

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Si eun Kim from South Korea. I would like to ask you a favor about the map on your website.The body of water lying between the Korean peninsula and Japanese archipelago is described incorrectly in the map of your website. We hope you appreciate the importance of transcending historical bias and provide accurate information about the East Asia region. The body of water between Korea and Japan should be described as the ¡°East Sea¡± or at least with the simultaneous use of both names; ¡°East Sea/Sea of Japan.¡±

º»·Ð
However, I am sending this email because I found an error on your site. There is something wrong with your map. The ocean between japan and south korea has called for the sea of japan in your site. but it¡¯s wrong. Korea was marked as an island on Western maps until it was announced that Hamel, the first Western to live in Korea, was a peninsula. Until then, Korea and Japan had been islands in the eastern sea of the Asian continent, namely the Mer Orientale. However, the Hamel Drift revealed that Korea was a peninsula, not an island, creating a small sea between eastern Korea and western Japan. The new sea name is Mer de Coree. Starting with this, all maps of the world from the late 17th century to the early 19th century marked the eastern sea of the Korean Peninsula as the Sea of Korea. The names of the sea are all "Mer de Coree" on the Western map owned by the Hoyagee Museum, including the L'EMPIRE DE LA CHINE in 1748 and LE JAPON in Bogandy, France in 1749. 'Sea Of Japan (sea of japan)' at the time of the East Sea (Sea of Korea) of Honshu, Japan, not southern oceans. Hoya geography of the museum's contents, 1752 ballaeng (carte de l'empire du japon) map of Japan in this Sea of Korea (mer de coree) and (mer du japon) position is clear the Sea of Japan.

°á·Ð

I hope the word ¡®sea of japan¡¯ on your website will be corrected to the ¡®east sea¡¯ soon.

In these days when many people access information through the Internet, misrepresentations can be critical.

Thank you for reading my email.

I will be looking forward to your reply.

Have a nice day.

Si eun Kim.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]