:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-02-14 21:43
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ºÎ»ê¿Ü°íÁ¤°¡Áø
Á¶È¸ : 616  
Airmap, World's Largest Drone Platform Dokdo Drone, In Flight, Japan's Approval Mistakes
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü ½º¸¶Æ®Æù °ÔÀÓ 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷
¿À·ù³»¿ë
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

Dear the Airmap Service Provider and to whom concerned

As a newbie on drones, I have flown MAVIC Air 2 made by DJI. I was told by my colleagues that the Airmap service and the app provided by your company will let me get information regarding drone aviation such as the rules when flying drones. I have looked up on the web and found out that your Airmap service is most reliable and the world's biggest software for drone flyers such as myself.

¿¡¾î¸Ê ¼­ºñ½º ´ã´çÀÚ´Ô°ú °ü°èÀÚ´Ô²²

Àú´Â µå·Ð Ãʺ¸Àڷμ­ DJI¿¡¼­ ¸¸µç MAVIC Air 2 µå·ÐÀ» ³¯·Á º» ÀûÀÌ ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â Á¦ µ¿·áµé·ÎºÎÅÍ µå·ÐÀ» ³¯¸± ¶§ ±ÍÇÏÀÇ È¸»ç¿¡¼­ Á¦°øÇÏ´Â ¿¡¾î¸Ê ¼­ºñ½º¸¦ µå·ÐÀ» ³¯¸± ¶§ ÀûÀýÇÑ Á¤º¸¸¦ ¾òÀ» ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù¸ç »ç¿ëÇ϶ó°í ±ÇÀ¯¹Þ¾Ò¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ÀÎÅͳݿ¡¼­ ã¾Æº¸´Ï ±ÍÇÏÀÇ ¿¡¾î¸Ê ¼­ºñ½º°¡ Àú¿Í °°Àº µå·Ð »ç¿ëÀÚµéÀ» À§ÇÑ °¡Àå ¹ÏÀ» ¸¸ÇÏ°í ¼¼°è¿¡¼­ °¡Àå Å« ¼ÒÇÁÆ®¿þ¾î¶ó´Â °ÍÀ» ¾Ë°Ô µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.

º»·Ð

Last week, while I was exploring Korean news channels, I happened to read an article about your company's app, "AirMap for Drones". I was caught by surprise and disappointment of the contents of the news article. The main subject of the article was about an error that Airmap provides, regarding a Korean island. To be more specific, the error was about a Korean island called Dokdo (approximately in 37¡Æ14¡Ç31¡È North, 131¡Æ51¡Ç52¡È East). If you search 'Dokdo' and the coordinates provided above on the "AirMap for Drones" app, the 'Rules/Advisories' tab describes that the drone flyer (on Dokdo island) is required to find information and check on Japan's drone flying area, even though the Dokdo island belongs to Republic of Korea.

From a common-sense standpoint, this is obviously an error. It is hard to understand that Japanese data must be checked and one should be approved by the Japanese government in order to fly a drone in Korean airspace, which is the sky above the territory of the Republic of Korea. Korean Air space (also called Aerial Domain) includes Dokdo area. As from the Constitution of the Republic of Korea Article 3, it says that ¡®The territory of the Republic of Korea shall consist of the Korean peninsula and its adjacent islands.¡¯ There is no doubt that Dokdo¡¯s air space belongs to Korean sovereignty. Therefore, I am very concerned that the description on your app may seem like your company and product do not recognize Republic of Korea's territorial sovereignty.

When I looked for Korean laws and regulations that should be referred to when operating drones in Korea, it said that in order to launch a drone on Dokdo island, only the approval of the First Fleet of R.O.K. Navy and the police authorities were required. The reason for this seems to come from the fact that Dokdo island is guarded by police force same as the mainland, and the surrounding seas are guarded by the R.O.K. Navy. Also, on the point of view of the international law, the International Civil Aviation Organization(ICAO) describes that to fly a drone over Dokdo island(which is obviously a Korean territory), what you only need is Korean government's approval. Furthermore, the airspace of the two countries cannot overlap, so is there any reason to obtain permission from Japan to fly a drone over Korea's territory?

I would like to know why this kind of error happened to be described on your platform and service. If you have read this letter and confirmed that there are errors in the platform and the service, please modify them to correct information.

The news article I have mentioned above tells that after the Korea Institute of Aviation Safety Technology(KISAT) have found this error, the organization even says that it suspects there was influence from the Japanese government upon the matter. I believe it as a enough reasonable doubt because your company AirMap, in particular, has a branch in Japan and is a company invested with Japanese capital.

If this error on the service is provided constantly by AirMap, the worldwide well-known drone software, this is a huge mistake. This can be a big problem in the future for the image and the credibility your company provides. I know that many Koreans and drone enthusiasts have already been shocked after reading the article dealing with this issue as the mentioned one above, are upset about this obvious error, and are raising concerns.

I am not a public official working for the Korean government, and I am just writing this letter as a civilian and from the standpoint of someone learning about drones. In fact, personally, this is not my first time that I have found and rectified an obvious error about Korea. A map used in an article published by the BBC last summer provided an obvious error regarding Dokdo, the same island mentioned above. Despite the obvious errors, the source of the map stated, was the Ministry of Defense and the Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries of the Republic of Korea, and the error was later rectified by my letter provided with reasonable grounds. You may refer to this article about the past event.
https://www.yna.co.kr/view/AKR20191206041000371

Áö³­ÁÖ¿¡ Çѱ¹ ´º½º¸¦ º¸¸é¼­ ±ÍÇÏÀÇ ¾Û ¡°AirMap for Drones"¿¡ °üÇÑ ±â»ç¸¦ ¿ì¿¬È÷ Á¢ÇÏ°Ô µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ÀÌ ´º½ºÀÇ ¼ÒÀ縦 º¸°í ³î¶ú°í ½Ç¸ÁÀ» °¨Ãâ ¼ö°¡ ¾ø¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ´º½ºÀÇ ÁÖ ¼ÒÀç´Â Çѱ¹ÀÇ ¼¶ÀÎ µ¶µµ(ºÏÀ§ 37¡Æ14¡Ç31¡È, 131¡Æ51¡Ç52¡È µ¿°æ) ¿¡ °üÇØ ¿¡¾î¸ÊÀÌ Á¦°øÇÏ´Â ¿À·ù¿¡ °üÇÑ °ÍÀ̾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ¸¸¾à ±ÍÇϲ²¼­ ¡®µ¶µµ¡¯¿Í À§ÀÇ ÁÂÇ¥¸¦ "AirMap for Drones" ¾Û¿¡ °Ë»öÇϽøé '±ÔÄ¢/±Ç°í»çÇס® ÅÜÀº µ¶µµ°¡ ´ëÇѹα¹ ¿µÅä¿¡ ÇØ´çÇϴµ¥µµ ºÒ±¸ÇÏ°í (µ¶µµ¿¡¼­) µå·ÐÀ» ³¯¸®·Á°í ÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷Àº ¹Ýµå½Ã ÀϺ»ÀÇ µå·Ð ºñÇà °¡´É Áö¿ª¿¡ ´ëÇÑ Á¤º¸¸¦ ã¾Æ¾ß ÇÏ°í È®ÀÎÇØ¾ß ÇÑ´Ù°í µÇ¾î ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

»ó½ÄÀûÀ¸·Î º¸¾Æµµ ÀÌ°ÍÀº ¸í¹éÇÑ ¿À·ùÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ´ëÇѹα¹ÀÇ ¿µÅäÀÇ »ó°øÀÎ ¿µ°ø¿¡¼­ µå·ÐÀ» ¶ç¿ì´Âµ¥ ÀϺ»ÀÇ ÀڷḦ ¹Ýµå½Ã È®ÀÎÇÏ°í ÀϺ» Á¤ºÎÀÇ ½ÂÀÎÀ» ¹Þ¾Æ¾ß ÇÑ´Ù´Â °ÍÀº µµ¹«Áö ÀÌÇØÇÒ ¼ö ¾ø´Â ºÎºÐÀÔ´Ï´Ù. Çѱ¹ÀÇ ¿µ°øÀº µ¶µµ Áö¿ªÀ» Æ÷ÇÔÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ´ëÇѹα¹ Çå¹ý Á¦3Á¶¿¡ ÀÇÇÏ¸é ¡®´ëÇѹα¹ÀÇ ¿µÅä´Â Çѹݵµ¿Í ±× ºÎ¼Óµµ¼­·Î ÇÑ´Ù.¡¯¶ó°í µÇ¾îÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. µ¶µµÀÇ »ó°øÀÌ Çѱ¹ÀÇ ÁÖ±Ç ¾È¿¡ Æ÷ÇԵǴ °ÍÀº ÀǽÉÀÇ ¿©Áö°¡ ¾ø´Â »ç½ÇÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î Àú´Â ±ÍÇÏÀÇ ¾Û¿¡¼­ Á¦½ÃÇÑ ³»¿ëµéÀÌ ±Í ȸ»ç¿Í »óÇ°ÀÌ ´ëÇѹα¹ÀÇ ¿µ¿ª ÁÖ±ÇÀ» ÀÎÁ¤ÇÏÁö ¾Ê´Â °Íó·³ º¸ÀÏ ¼ö Àֱ⿡ ¸Å¿ì ¿ì·Á½º·´½À´Ï´Ù.

Çѱ¹¿¡¼­ µå·ÐÀ» ¿î¿ëÇÒ ¶§ Âü°íÇØ¾ß ÇÒ Çѱ¹ÀÇ ¹ý°ú ±ÔÁ¤À» ã¾Æº¸¾ÒÀ» ¶§µµ, µ¶µµ¿¡¼­ µå·ÐÀ» ¶ç¿ì±â À§Çؼ­´Â ´ëÇѹα¹ Çرº1ÇÔ´ë»ç·ÉºÎÀÇ Çã°¡¿Í ´ëÇѹα¹ °æÂû´ç±¹ÀÇ ½ÂÀθ¸ ¹ÞÀ¸¸é µÈ´Ù°í µÇ¾î ÀÖ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ±× ÀÌÀ¯´Â ¾Æ¸¶µµ µ¶µµ´Â º»Åä¿Í ¸¶Âù°¡Áö·Î °æÂûµéÀÌ º¸È£ÇÏ°í ÀÖ°í, µ¶µµ¸¦ µÑ·¯½Ñ ¹Ù´Ù´Â ´ëÇѹα¹ ÇرºÀÌ º¸È£ÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Ù´Â »ç½Ç¿¡ ±Ù°ÅÇϱ⠶§¹®ÀÎ °Í °°½À´Ï´Ù. ¶ÇÇÑ ±¹Á¦¹ýÀûÀÎ °üÁ¡¿¡¼­ º¸¾ÒÀ» ¶§µµ, ±¹Á¦¹Î°£Ç×°ø±â±¸(ICAO)¿¡¼­µµ (¸í¹éÈ÷ Çѱ¹ÀÇ ¿µÅäÀÎ) µ¶µµ¿¡¼­ µå·ÐÀ» ³¯¸®±â À§Çؼ­´Â Çѱ¹ Á¤ºÎÀÇ ½ÂÀÎÀÌ ÇÊ¿äÇÏ´Ù°í¸¸ ¾È³»ÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ³ª¾Æ°¡ µÎ ±¹°¡ÀÇ ¿µ°øÀÌ °ãÄ¥ ¼öµµ ¾ø´Â ³ë¸©Àε¥ Çѱ¹ÀÇ ¿µÅä À§¿¡ µå·ÐÀ» ¶ç¿ì´Âµ¥ ÀϺ» Á¤ºÎÀÇ Çã¶ôÀ» ¹Þ¾Æ¾ßÇÒ ÀÌÀ¯°¡ ÀÖ´ÂÁöµµ ±Ã±ÝÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

Àú´Â ±ÍÇÏÀÇ Ç÷§Æû°ú ¼­ºñ½º¿¡ ¿Ö ÀÌ·¯ÇÑ ¿À·ù°¡ ¹ß»ýÇß´ÂÁö¿¡ ´ëÇؼ­ ¾Ë°í ½Í½À´Ï´Ù. ±ÍÇϲ²¼­ ÀÌ ¼­ÇÑÀ» ÀÏ°í ³­ ÈÄ ÀÌ¿¡ °üÇÑ ¿À·ù°¡ ÀÖ´Ù´Â °ÍÀ» È®ÀÎÇß´Ù¸é ÀÌ ¿À·ù¸¦ ¿Ã¹Ù¸¥ Á¤º¸·Î ¼öÁ¤ÇØÁÖ½Ã±æ ¹Ù¶ø´Ï´Ù.

Á¦°¡ ¾Õ¿¡¼­ ¾ð±ÞÇÑ ±â»ç¿¡¼­´Â Çѱ¹Ç×°ø¾ÈÀü±â¼ú¿øÀÌ ÀÌ ¹®Á¦¸¦ ¹ß°ßÇÑ ÈÄ ±â¼ú¿ø ÃøÀº ÀϺ» Á¤ºÎÀÇ ÀÔ±èÀÌ ÀÖ¾úÀ» °ÍÀ¸·Î ÃßÁ¤ÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Ù°í ±îÁö ¸»ÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ƯÈ÷ ¿¡¾î¸ÊÀº ÀϺ»¿¡ Áö»ç°¡ ÀÖ°í, ÀϺ» ÀÚº»ÀÌ ÅõÀÚµÈ È¸»çÀ̱⿡ ÃæºÐÈ÷ ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ÇÕ¸®ÀûÀÎ ÀǽÉÀ̶ó°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

¸¸¾à Àü ¼¼°èÀûÀ¸·Î Àß ¾Ë·ÁÁø µå·Ð ¼ÒÇÁÆ®¿þ¾î ȸ»çÀÎ ¿¡¾î¸ÊÀÌ Á¦°øÇÏ´Â ¼­ºñ½º¿¡ ÀÌ ¿À·ù°¡ Áö¼ÓÀûÀ¸·Î Æ÷ÇԵǾî ÀÖ´Ù¸é ÀÌ´Â Å« ½Ç¼öÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ÀÌ ¹®Á¦´Â ÇâÈÄ ±ÍÇÏÀÇ È¸»ç°¡ Á¦°øÇÏ´Â À̹ÌÁö¿Í ½Å·Úµµ¿¡ Å« ¹®Á¦°¡ µÉ ¼öµµ ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ÀÌ¹Ì ¸¹Àº Çѱ¹Àεé°ú µå·Ð ¾ÖÈ£°¡µéÀÌ ÀÌ ¾Õ¼­ ¾ð±ÞÇÑ À̽´¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ±â»ç¸¦ Àаí Ãæ°ÝÀ» ¹Þ¾ÒÀ¸¸ç, ÀÌ ¸í¹éÇÑ ¿À·ù¿¡ È­°¡ ³µÀ¸¸ç, ¹®Á¦ Á¦±â¸¦ ÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Â °ÍÀ¸·Î ¾Ë°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

Àú´Â Çѱ¹ Á¤ºÎ¿¡ ¼Ò¼ÓµÈ °ø¹«¿øµµ ¾Æ´Ï°í, ±×³É ÇÑ ¹Î°£ÀÎÀ¸·Î¼­, ±×¸®°í µå·Ð¿¡ ´ëÇØ ¹è¿ö°¡´Â ÇÑ »ç¶÷ÀÇ ÀÔÀå¿¡¼­ ÀÌ ¼­ÇÑÀ» ÀÛ¼ºÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. »ç½Ç °³ÀÎÀûÀ¸·Î Á¦°¡ Çѱ¹¿¡ °üÇÑ ¸í¹éÇÑ ¿À·ù¸¦ ã°í ½ÃÁ¤ÇÑ °ÍÀÌ À̹øÀÌ Ã³À½ÀÌ ¾Æ´Õ´Ï´Ù. À۳⠿©¸§¿¡ BBC¿¡¼­ ¹ßÇàÇß´ø ±â»ç¿¡ »ç¿ëÇÑ ÇÑ Áöµµ°¡ À§¿Í °°Àº ¼¶ÀÎ µ¶µµ¿¡ °üÇÑ ¸í¹éÇÑ ¿À·ù¸¦ Æ÷ÇÔÇÏ°í ÀÖ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ¸í¹éÇÑ ¿À·ù°¡ ÀÖÀ½¿¡µµ ºÒ±¸ÇÏ°í ÁöµµÀÇ Ãâó¸¦ ´ëÇѹα¹ ±¹¹æºÎ¿Í Çؾç¼ö»êºÎ¶ó°í Çß¾ú°í, Àú´Â ±×¿¡ ´ëÇØ Á¤´çÇÑ ±Ù°Å¸¦ Á¦½ÃÇÑ ¼­ÇÑÀ» º¸³»¼­ ¿À·ù¸¦ ½ÃÁ¤ÇÑ ¹Ù°¡ ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ±× »ç°Ç¿¡ °üÇؼ­´Â ¾Æ·¡ ±â»ç¸¦ Âü°íÇÏ½Ã¸é µË´Ï´Ù.
https://www.yna.co.kr/view/AKR20191206041000371

°á·Ð
As from the information provided on your web site, Airmap is based on the trustworthy information. You and your company should acknowledge the obvious error described on your platform. Therefore, I request that you rectify the error from your platform and apps, and post an accurate information regarding Dokdo island and check on the reliable sources which corresponds to facts regarding issues related to Korea. I am looking forward to using your platform which will be used with my drones.

I would like to thank you for taking a such a heavy and significant role in our international society (especially to drone enthusiasts), and I sincerely thank you for your consideration. I would be looking forward to your reply and if you have any questions regarding the issues of Korea and Korean territories, feel free to contact me by e-mail.

±ÍÇÏÀÇ À¥ »çÀÌÆ®¿¡¼­ Á¦°øÇÑ Á¤º¸¿¡ ÀÇÇÏ¸é ¿¡¾î¸ÊÀº ½Å·ÚÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â Á¤º¸¿¡ ±Ù°ÅÇÑ´Ù°í ¸í½ÃÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ±ÍÇÏ¿Í ±Í»ç´Â ±Í»çÀÇ Ç÷§Æû »óÀÇ ¸í¹éÇÑ ¿À·ù¸¦ ÀÎÁöÇÏ¼Å¾ß ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ±ÍÇÏÀÇ Ç÷§Æû°ú ¾Û¿¡¼­ ¿À·ù¸¦ ½ÃÁ¤ÇØ ÁÖ½Ã±æ ¿äûÇϸç, µ¶µµ¿Í °ü·ÃµÈ Á¤È®ÇÑ Á¤º¸¸¦ µîÀçÇØÁÖ½Ã±æ ¹Ù¶ó¸ç, Çѱ¹°ú °ü·ÃµÈ À̽´¿¡ ´ëÇØ ´Ù·ê ¶§´Â Á¤È®ÇÑ »ç½Ç¿¡ ±â¹ÝÇÑ ½Å·ÚÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â Ãâó¸¦ »ç¿ëÇØ ÁÖ½Ã±æ ¹Ù¶ø´Ï´Ù. ¾ÕÀ¸·Îµµ Á¦ µå·ÐÀ» ³¯¸± ¶§ ±ÍÇÏÀÇ Ç÷§ÆûÀ» »ç¿ëÇÒ ¼ö Àֱ⸦ ±â´ëÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

±ÍÇϲ²¼­ ÀÌ ±¹Á¦ »çȸ(¿Í ƯÈ÷ µå·Ð »ç¿ëÀڵ鿡°Ô)¿¡¼­ Áß¿äÇÑ ¿ªÇÒÀ» ÇØÁֽô °Í¿¡ °¨»çÇϸç ÀÌ ¹®Á¦¿¡ ´ëÇØ °í·ÁÇØ Áּż­ °¨»çÇÕ´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ±ÍÇÏÀÇ ´äº¯À» ±â´Ù¸± °ÍÀ̸ç Çѱ¹°ú Çѱ¹ÀÇ ¿µÅä¿¡ °üÇÑ À̽´¿¡ ´ëÇؼ­ ±Ã±ÝÇÑ Á¡ÀÌ ÀÖÀ¸½Ã´Ù¸é Á¦ À̸ÞÀÏÀ» ÅëÇØ ¿¬¶ôÁÖ¼¼¿ä.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]