±Û¾´ÀÌ : °³Æ÷°íÁ¤¼­Çö
Á¶È¸ : 597  
https://www.spf.org/islandstudies/research/takeshima/
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ 2016 The Sasakawa Peace Foundation
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ¸¦ ´ÙÄɽø¶·Î Ç¥±âÇÏ¿´À¸¸ç µ¶µµ°¡ ÀϺ»ÀÇ ¿µÅä¶ó´Â ÁÖÀåÀ» Æîħ(ÀÌÀ¯°¡ ¸ÂÁö ¾ÊÀ½)
E-mail / Contact 1-15-16 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8524, Japan Phone: +81-3-5157-5430 Fax: +81-3-5157-5420
¼­·Ð

While I was searching through the internet about Dokdo, which is a territory of Korea, I found out that your website was marking the name of that island wrong as ¡°Takeshima¡±. Takeshima is a name that the japanese government is using making a compelling claim. Although there are various evidences that are present, the japanese government and the foreign ministry is claiming that Dokdo is not Korea's territory.  As your website is using the name ¡°Takeshima¡±, I strongly argue that you should change the information to Dokdo, which is the accurate information. 

º»·Ð

Since you may not understand the reason why ¡°Takeshima¡± is a wrong name only used by the japanese government when making a compelling claim, I¡¯ll explain about the reason. In the Allied Supreme Commander's Memorandum ¡ºJapan's Justice¡» in January 1946, excluded Dokdo from Japanese territory, and the Allied Supreme Commander's Memorandum No. 1033, issued in June, also prohibited Japanese ships and Japanese citizens from accessing Dokdo or Dokdo within 12 nautical miles. At the time of the announcement, it stipulated that other orders or promulgations were required to amend the decision of the Allied Powers, but since there were no other orders or agreements afterwards, the Republic of Korea has sovereignty over Dokdo under international law. In addition, spaces that are visible and where residents regularly lived and engaged in economic activities are recognized as annexed books under international law, and Dokdo also satisfies all of these conditions. 

°á·Ð

In conclusion, I strongly insist you to change the information, explaining about Dokdo on your website. Since your website is named ¡°Review of island studies¡±, I feel it right to be fixed immediately. If you have any more questions about the island Dokdo or need some other reasons why the Japanese foreign ministry insists that island as their own territory, please contact me afterwards. I will try my best to explain about more reasons about this issue.  I hope to see the information on your website be straightened as soon as possible. Thank you.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]