¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.eu.emb-japan.go.jp/The_Issue_of_Takeshima.html
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ ¿À·ùÇ¥±â
E-mail / Contact rlatlfms@naver.com
¼­·Ð

Hello I am a high school student currently living in Korea. 

The reason I am writing this is because you made a fatal mistake on your site. That is, Dokdo was incorrectly marked as Takeshima. By reading this letter, I hope you correct the error.I think Dokdo is Korea's unique territory. Marking Dokdo as Takeshima is clearly wrong.I'm currently working on a project that loves and manages the territory, and while doing this, I look at your site and send me a letter like this. Please read this article and I hope your response.

º»·Ð
Dokdo is the territory of Korea, that is, the Republic of Korea. This is the truth, and it is true, that is clearly stated in Korean old maps and old geography books. In addition, the old maps made by Japan clearly show that Dokdo is the territory of the Republic of Korea. Marking Dokdo as Takeshima is, in my opinion, wrong, and I think it may cause misunderstandings by others.
 If you leave these errors unresolved, future generations will be able to look at your site and learn the wrong history. In order to prevent this, I sincerely hope that you will correct Dokdo Island as Takeshima as soon as possible. Korean textbooks state that Dokdo is the territory of the Republic of Korea, and this is a fact recognized by other countries as well. However, erroneously marking Dokdo as Japanese territory can cause great confusion as well as make students misrecognize history.
So, I want you to fix this error as soon as possible. 
If you don't fix these errors and leave them unattended, big issues around the world can happen. Even though you, as well as other sites, often incorrectly mark Dokdo as Takeshima, I am working to correct it.

°á·Ð
Finally, I'll finish with just a few words. You may think that my actions are ignorant and useless, but I won't stop. Currently, Korea and Japan are confronting the territorial dispute on Dokdo, but I think that your errors must be corrected because I clearly think Dokdo is the territory of the Republic of Korea. As a high school student in Korea working on a project, I am acting responsibly and fulfilling my mission and mission. 
Therefore, I would like you to responsibly correct Dokdo Island's misrepresentation as Takeshima. Thank you for reading my long article so far. I will finish this article.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]