:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 20-12-25 20:00
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¿µÆÄ¿©°í¹ÚÁö¿ì
Á¶È¸ : 647  
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takeshima_(Kagoshima)
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takeshima_(Kagoshima)
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ¸¦ takeshima¶ó Ç¥±âÇÔ
E-mail / Contact jemmapark77@naver.com
¼­·Ð

Dear webmaster, I was researching about Dokdo and found your website.

Your website was very helpful and  I was able to acquire the information I was looking for.

But I was dismayed that you chose to mark "Dokdo" as " Takeshima" .

Takeshima is not the appropriate name since Dokdo is Korean territory.

I hope you will correct the error after reading this email.

º»·Ð

Dokdo is already proved as Korean territory. Takeshima is a false name made by Japan.

Four types of evidence are needed for territorial verification: Historical,International legal, geographic,and effective evidence.Korea has all types of those evidence to prove that Dokdo is Korean territory.

First of all historical evidence. Dokdo was Korean territory since 513, when thae king of silla(Isabu) occupied Usanguk. According to the the Annals of the Joseon Dynasty, it is marked "After Isabu's occupation of Usanguk, Usanguk contributes to Silla's tribute of native products every year.
I gave some medicinal herbs and a few others on the Unsanguk."

Second, International legal evidence. "Dokdo belongs to the Ulleung County land, and Ulleung Island and a stone blade, Ulleung-gun, (Dokdo) govern."This is a part of 'Regulations of the republic of Korea No.41'. in 1900 whish is 5years earlier than the Japanese announcement in 1905.

Third, geographic evidence.Dokdo is  visible for more than 30 days of the year when seen from Ulleung Island from over 80m.

Finally, effective evidence.Dokdo was a major  sea lions, seals producer of the time , which proves that Dokdo is ulleungdo's sphere od living.

°á·Ð

Thank you for reading my email.

I will be very thankful if you corrected this errror as soon as possible.

Since your website is impactful to many, your modification will help those who are searching about Dokdo.

Last  but not least , Thank you for your time and appreciation.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]