±Û¾´ÀÌ : °³Æ÷°í½É±ÔÁø
Á¶È¸ : 571  
https://news.nicovideo.jp/watch/nw3994642
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://news.nicovideo.jp/watch/nw3994642
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ ìíÜâú­·Î Ç¥±âÇÔ. / µ¶µµ¸¦ ñÓÓö·Î Ç¥±âÇÔ.
E-mail / Contact jiny00419@naver.com
¼­·Ð

Dear webmaster,

Hello. This is Shim who studies in Gaepo highschool in South Korea.

I have a project and research about marine environment and ecosystem, using your website. 

I really thank you for your website which provides useful contents for my research.

Since I was going to make a research about the history of Japan's illegal marine measurement on Korea's ÔÔú­, i had to find a picture of the map in Japanese.

º»·Ð

However, I have found some minor error in your website from other sources during the research.

In the map of your website, the name of the sea between Korea and Japan is described as "ìíÜâú­". 

It seems unreasonable to use the name "ìíÜâú­" which is decided in the period of imperialism because its original name is "ÔÔú­" which has been used throughout the history. 

Therefore, I believe that the body of water between Korea and Japan should be described as the ¡°ÔÔú­¡± or at least with the simultaneous use of both names; ¡°ÔÔú­/ìíÜâú­.¡±

Secondly, 'ñÓÓö¡¯ is not a correct name for 'Dokdo'. For a long time, historically, 'Dokdo' was the name used in both Korea and Japan. The title 'ñÓÓö' is not the historical name for the island. And also, 'Dokdo¡¯ is official name for that island. Surely, Dokdo is definitely Korea's territory and historically has been called Dokdo for very long time, it should also be written as 'Dokdo' only.

In short, the official names for sea and island is 'East Sea' and 'Dokdo'.

°á·Ð

I would like to attach some references to help your understanding of this matter. I hope that errors in your website will be corrected. If you do not mind, could you let me know an e-mail address of the person in charge or another possible way to correction, please? 

Thank you so much for reading my email.

If you have any questions, please send an email to jiny00419@naver.com

Yours sincerely,

Shim 

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]