:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-03-24 20:54
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : Áß´ëºÎ°í±è½Ã¿¬
Á¶È¸ : 551  
https://www.gov-online.go.jp/eng/publicity/book/hlj/html/201804/201804_09_en.html
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.gov-online.go.jp/eng/publicity/book/hlj/html/201804/201804_09_en.html
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ°¡ ÀϺ»ÀÇ ¿µÅä¶ó ÁÖÀåÇÑ´Ù.
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð
Hello, this is Kim from Chung-ang High school. I would like to suggest you to fix your writing
 on your homepage. I think you guys are under an illusion that Dokdo is Japan's territory.
 First, I would like to inform you that rock island in East Sea(you may be confused as Sea of
 Japan)'s real name is Dokdo. Not a takeshima. If you continue to say us that Dokdo is your
 island, it would be same as Nazi saying Europe is their territory. 

º»·Ð
 You wrote that 'Japan has proposed to refer this case to the International Court
 of Justice three times, but Korea has rejected all of the proposals. '. However, this is really stupid story. If someone picked up your wallet and says that this is my wallet, how you would feel? You must be nonsense. That feeling was our feeling when we heard that Japan has proposed to refer this case to the International Court of Justice. 
 Also you said that 'It is important to share Japan¡¯s position and
 grounds for argument with the Japanese people as well as the international
 community in this way. ' But I want to advice you that if you want to stop making
 Japanese as a byword and treated as a fool. 

In the 17th century, townsmen from present-day Yonago City in Tottori Prefecture engaged in fishing and hunting at Utsuryo Island in the Sea of Japan and Takeshima, which was on the way to Utsuryo Island, under the approval of the Government.

°á·Ð
 However, King Jijeung's rule in the first literature is (1145) for the Three Kingdoms of Korea to buy directly mention Dokdo in 13 years as records with information about Dokdo, the first handle the subjugation of (éÍߣÏÐ) records of General Yi Sa-bu recognized. This is based on the phrase "Ulneung and Umbrella are all umbrella countries" in Dongguk Literary Bibigo, Matil Cradle, and Jeungbo Literary Bibigo. As this, every false arguements goes to the trash can. I would like to hear good news. Thank you. 

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]