¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ onlineservice@springernature.com;
¿À·ù³»¿ë Regarding wrong information of East Sea
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

To whom it may concern, 

I'm Yeosong Nam from South Korea. I'm now in Junior grades in high school. 
I was studying World Geography, and I found out your website with wrong information.  
On the article, https://progearthplanetsci.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/s40645-018-0204-7, 
the article includes false information in it. 
You should know the area on the map written as "Japan Sea" is incorrect. It Must be"East Sea". 

º»·Ð
There's long history between Korean and Japan.   
The part which is written as Sea of Japan is actually "East Sea" or "Dokdo"
For a long time, people are all around the world was informed here as "East Sea", even Japaneses knew this like that. However, suddenly some conservative Japanese suggested that this sea is theirs, and saying East sea is Sea of Japan with non-reasonable back-ups. This territory is Korea's. 
Also, International Hydrogrphic Organization(IHO) decides to use "East Sea" for this area. It means "East Sea" is the international standard name. 
You probably are confused because people can insist something with their own historic background. 
However, here you should follow the international standards, so you must change the map with corrct information

°á·Ð
Your website is full of information which many people are interested. 
In here, I really insist you to use correct information as the reputation you have.  
Thank you for reading my email. And I believe you can change the map with correct information. 
If you can't find the map, I can send it to you, so please let me know. 
Thank you for your cooperation! ;) 

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]