:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-03-24 15:31
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : Áß´ëºÎ°í³²¿©¼Û
Á¶È¸ : 590  
https://www.volcanodiscovery.com/earthquakes/6097807/2021-02-13/14h07/magnitude7-Japan.html
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ info@volcanodiscovery.com
¿À·ù³»¿ë Regarding wrong information of East Sea
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð
To whom it may concern, 

I'm Yeosong Nam from South Korea. I'm now in Junior grades in high school, and I was searching recent news, and I found out you had news regarding the Japanese earthquake which happened a few weeks ago. 
You used the map with false information in it. 
You should know the area on the map written as "Sea of Japan" is incorrect. It Must be"East Sea". 

º»·Ð
There's long history between Korean and Japan.  
The part which is written as Sea of Japan is actually "East Sea" or "Dokdo"
For a long time, people are all around the world was informed here as "East Sea", even Japaneses knew this like that. However, suddenly some conservative Japanese suggested that this sea is theirs, and saying East sea is Sea of Japan with non-reasonable back-ups. 
Also, Internation Hydrogrphic Organization decides to use "East Sea" for this area. It means "East Sea" is the international standard name. 

Your website provides valuable and informative concepts a lot, and so many people is visiting your website. However, if you're using the map with false information, it could affect your reputation. 

°á·Ð
Thank you for reading my email. And I believe you can change the map with correct information. 
If you can't find the map, I can send it to you, so please let me know. 
Thank you for your cooperation! ;) 

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]