ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-03-14 19:25
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ´ë±¸°í±è½ÃÀº
Á¶È¸ : 620  
https://www.asianstudies.org/publications/eaa/archives/japan-and-the-sea/
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.asianstudies.org/publications/eaa/archives/japan-and-the-sea/
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿ÇØ ¿À·ùÇ¥±â
E-mail / Contact rlatlfms@naver.com
¼­·Ð

Hello?I am a high school student living in Korea. 
The reason I am sending mail is because of the East Sea error mark. I hope you can read this e-mail and correct the typographical error correctly.The East Sea is the territorial sea of ​​Korea and not of Japan. This error notation can lead to misunderstandings by future generations or people from other countries, and it is possible to trust false information, that is, distorted information. I sincerely hope you will correct these errors. But, I found some errors on your map.

º»·Ð
First of all, the East Sea is the territorial sea of ​​Korea. The Aguk Chongdo and the Japanese Byeonggye Rak Island made in Japan show that the East Sea is the territorial sea of ​​Korea. Accordingly, it is wrong for you to erroneously mark the East Sea as the sea of ​​Japan on the map, and I would like you to correct it as soon as possible. 
As a student of Korea, I don't think it is right to change the territorial waters of our country to the territorial seas of other countries, and I even feel very uncomfortable to see them.As me who loves geography, I think Donghae is a beautiful sea located in the east of Korea. It may have been a mistake for you to erroneously mark the East Sea as the sea of ​​Japan, but I think you should be careful because such errors can lead to distortion of history. I am not trying to separate the relationship between Korea and Japan, I am just telling the truth. Finally, historical maps and historical geographic books also indicate that the East Sea is the territorial sea of ​​Korea. Based on this history, I would like you to correct the mistaken mark of the East Sea as the sea of ​​Japan as soon as possible.

°á·Ð
Finally, by writing this article, I was able to solidify the fact that the East Sea is a territory of our country, and I was able to learn more about the East Sea. The East Sea is clearly not the territorial sea of ​​Japan, but the territorial sea of ​​Korea and the beautiful sea to the east of Korea. I don't want territorial disputes to happen. I just want your errors to be corrected as soon as possible. I am about to finish this article. I sincerely want you to think about and modify the territory of which country the East Sea is. I really want you to modify the article and maps for Korean, and for the country

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]