¼­ÇÑ  
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.kantei.go.jp/foreign/forms/comment_ssl.html
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿ÇØ Ç¥±â ¿À·ù
E-mail / Contact plsmakeiteasy@gmail.com
¼­·Ð
Hello, my name is Min Jun Kim, a high school student part of a group of young reporters that do their best to tell what's right and wrong Korean territories and their names. I was looking through your website until I came across something misleading. I have seen from your documents on the island (known better as Dokdo) that you wrote the name Takeshima. I understand why you could make this mistake but I hope you will listen through my e-mail. Although this might seem as just as a small arguement, this will be very important to both countries. I deeply hope you will step aside your prejudice and listen to my words. 

º»·Ð
Takeshima is the common Japanese name for Dokdo. But this is a name given when the Japanese troops invaded and took over Korea to be its colony. When the Japanese saw this island, they took the name Usando (Its name in the past) and changed with force to Takeshima. In the laws of the Korean Empire back then, only the emperor could make foreign negotiations. Since the government officials, The 5 traitors/enemies, as we call them now, signed instead of the emperor, this does not prove real evidence and is illegal. Also, during the Yalta conference, leaders of Britain, US, and the Soviet Union came together. They negotiated what would happen to the losing side. They spoke many things about Germany and Italy, but also Japan. The three leaders all agreed for Japan to lose all its conquered land and colonies to set them free. This includes major parts of China, many countries of the Southeast Asia, and Korea(called Chosen that time). Dokdo was part of Chosen. Therefore we had every right to reclaim Dokdo as our own after WW2 ended. However, many Japanese people couldn't bear the result of defeat and started to make fake newspapers and radio to ensure to their people, the war was won. Right now they are planning to come closer and closer How does this effect Dokdo? It will be only a matter of time for Japan to make ridiculous arguements to win over Dokdo. 

°á·Ð
I believe many of our conflicts happens due to politicians do their job in the wrong way. Once they found something to avert our country's eyes for their own gain. This results in misunderstanding in both countries and the conflict between Korean and Japan. Even though you could argue that you have never learned it, do not lie this time. What happens when a submarine or a fishing boat bumped one of your sea carriers. They would be crushed and could be part of on an instance. I believe you could really help yourselves and other people by telling Kimchi is Korean.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]