:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-03-25 14:41
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ´ëÄ¡Áß¿ìÇöÁØ
Á¶È¸ : 594  
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/japan-buys-east-china-sea-island-to-challenge-china-77lwk9jp2
¼­ÇÑ  
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ complaints@sunday-times.co.uk
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ Sea of JapanÀ̶ó°í Áöµµ¿¡ À߸ø Ç¥±âÇÏ¿´´Ù.
E-mail / Contact Whjsynergy@naver.com
¼­·Ð
To. Sunday times
Hello, my name is Justin Woo, and I am a middle school 2nd grader in South Korea. The reason why I am sending you this email is to ask for a change, in a minor mistake within your article. (the link is: The Dangerous Dynamics Emerging From The East China Sea (forbes.com)Since this may seem minor. this clearly is a problem that is important for our country. Therefore, it would be helpful for you to read the reasons stated under, and choose to make a precise decision.

º»·Ð
To begin with, the problem is the part where it says "Sea of Japan", instead of "East Sea" inside the map. This seems as if the "East sea" actually belongs to japan, however it is a territory of Korea. This is a very important problem, since first, Japan is trying to takeover the land of Korea, by spreading false informations. The East Sea has valuable minerals and vast amount of seafood. This clearly shows the importance of the East Sea, and that the sea must belong to our country. But not only that is the problem. The east sea has close relationships with Dokdo, also an island that belongs to the Republic of Korea. However, Japan is putting effort to steal Dokdo. Dokdo, is also a place that is full of natural resources, like "Methane Hyborate", which is well known to become a  fuel in the next generation. However, Japan is trying to takeover this land, by adding names like "Takeshima", or "Liancourt Rocks". Therefore, your role is important in this current situation. By telling the correct information to people who finds and reads your news, this will bring a drastic change in the future, for Korea to claim the rights for The East Sea, and Dokdo.

°á·Ð
Sea of Japan, this word might seem very minor, however, it could turn out as an butterfly effect, bringing a ginormous wave worldwide. To prevent unnecessary risks, I would be grateful for you to change and correct the errors inside your article. Sincerely, I would like to show gratitude to you, and if you have any other questions, feel free to contact "Whjsynergy@naver.com". Thank you!

-Justin Woo from South Korea.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]