:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 20-09-26 22:40
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ºÎ»ê¿Ü°íÁ¤¼®È£
Á¶È¸ : 526  
http://ontheworldmap.com/oceans-and-seas/sea-of-japan/sea-of-japan-political-map.html
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ http://ontheworldmap.com/oceans-and-seas/sea-of-japan/sea-of-japan-political-map.html
¿À·ù³»¿ë Wrong writing about the East sea(Mark it to Japanese Sea)
E-mail / Contact robinredic12@gmail.com
¼­·Ð

Hello this is the Seok Ho Jeong. At first, I have a great concern of your pages. I am interesting about your homepage and some infrormation that gives to me. However, when I watch the script about the map of Japan and Korea, I found some error in that map. Your website marks the East sea th Japanes sea. But definitely, It is the wrong thing.

º»·Ð

I will give you some reasons for you why the Japanese sea is the wrong thing. Let's go to the history of the East Sea. East Sea in the West in the early 18th century, since the second half of the seventeenth century map is marked as ' Sea of Korea (mer de coree), or 'I have to Oriental (mer orientale)' '. There is also a map with two names together. Maps, in supposed ¡®eastern sea¡¯ in the UK in 1721, point to donghae in, which means the east sea. But nowdays, Japan urge that Japanese sea is the correct marking on the map. But it is the definite error.

Also there is another reason. Let me introduce. Donghae that area for the East Sea name is historically when Koreans come with more than 20 years. The East Sea after year, Sea of Joseon Dynasty have been more widely used than those in the Sea of Japan.

It means that mark the map to the East Sea is the improtant to our country.

°á·Ð
Thank you for reading my long letter. I hope that you will have some actions to change the marking and etc. Please think of our effort to change the marking. I know it is hard thing to do. But I believe that small changes make the big differences. When you have additional questions and another researches, Please contact to my personal email. I will leave that. I'll wait for your ansewers.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]