¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ info@centrip-japan.com ;
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ¸¦ Takeshima¶ó°í Ç¥±âÇÏ¿´À½
E-mail / Contact rachelseong0731@naver.com
¼­·Ð

Dear webmaster,

Hello. This is Woobin Seong who is a student in South Korea.

I'm just a student who wants to dedicate herself in solving problems and helping world peace. And especially, I'm interested in 'Dokdo' problems between South Korea and Japan. This problem doesn't seem to have an end, and there are more and more errors and mistakes expeciallly on onlime websites. So, I felt that I should do something to solve this problem, and help for peace. So, I sending you an e-mail to mark and correct some mistakes on your website.

º»·Ð
There are two islands in the East side of my country : Ulleungdo and Dokdo. They are one of the islands and our territories that have a long history. And today, I am going to talk more about 'Dokdo.' Well, my country has had a long history of Dokdo, and I'll talk about the history since 512. One of the countries in the Korean peninsula officially became the owner of it, and after that many countries owned the land and fought for the ownership of it. There are a number of historical documents that significantly prove that Dokdo has been South Korea's territory for a long time and still is South Korea's territory. Also, there are also many historical documents of Japan that literally show that Dokdo has been South Korea's territory for a long time. By these reasons, it is historically and regionally proved that Dokdo has been, and is still South Korea's territory. But in your website, Dokdo is significated as Takeshima (ñÓÓö) and also has many photos that seem like Dokdo is owned by Japan and the local place. I insist you change and correct these errors and mistakes. It is because, as I have kept saying, it is wrong to state Dokdo as a territory of Japan. Also, I think your website is for many tourists that come to the local area, and I believe that it is especially important to tell tourists the right information.

°á·Ð
 I really hope that these mistakes would be correctes soon. Of course everybody can make mistakes, but not everyone finds out the problem and fixes it and improves him or herself. Also, I want to say that if you learned the real truth today, you can hopefully correct more historical errors that you have on your website. It is very important for our generations to continue writing and also pass down these historical knowledge to the next generations. That is why we should record down correct information. If you have anymore questions about these issues, you can contact me on rachelseong0731@naver.com by e-mail. Thank you for reading this long letter.
Sincerely, Woobin Seong, a student in South Korea

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]