:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-04-22 23:25
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¿µµ¿°íÀ¯Àç±Õ
Á¶È¸ : 579  
https://uca.edu/politicalscience/dadm-project/asiapacific-region/japankorea-1907-1948/
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://uca.edu/politicalscience/dadm-project/asiapacific-region/japankorea-1907-1948/
¿À·ù³»¿ë Sea of Japan
E-mail / Contact andyyoo0610@naver.com
¼­·Ð

Dear University of Central Arkansas,

Hello?

My name is Andy Yoo, a high school student in South Korea.

I'm writing to inform you that the map you uploaded on your website has a serious error, therefore, I'd like you to correct the error.

the web page I'm asking you to correct is explaining about the world history, and that is written for the educational purpose of teaching for world history, therefore, the correct information should be delivered based on the fact.

º»·Ð
On your web page regarding explaining about the history of Korea during the colonial era under Japan, you used the map showing eastern Asia including Korea and Japan.
On the map, your map marked East sea as Sea of Japan.
At first, I thought you used the name because you explained about the colonial era under Japan, however, I realized you used other names as names now such as Korea (during the area, Korea was known as Joseon) and only Sea of Japan is wrong there.
Therefore, I'm pretty sure that you made a mistake of writing East sea as Sea of Japan.
Sea of Japan is a wrong name which is only asserted by Japan government.The sea lies between Korea and Japan, so it's not wright to be called as Sea of Japan. Ease sea is an official name, so it should be called and written by it on world maps.
In that reason, I'd like to ask you to correct the error and write the name of the sea between Korea and Japan as East sea, which is an internationally official name.

°á·Ð
Since you made a mistake of writing the name of the sea on the page of history class in your university, I think it's a serious matter.
Please correct the error as soon as possible so that all your students know the right history and right names of territory.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

Andy Yoo from South Korea.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]