:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-07-11 14:04
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ´Ü´ëºÎ°í¿À°æÅÃ
Á¶È¸ : 575  
https://www.gdrc.org/oceans/un-seahorse/ocean.html#one.
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ Hari Srinivas hsrinivas@gdrc.org
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿ÇØÇ¥±â¿À·ù
E-mail / Contact jkang099@naver.com
¼­·Ð

Dear Madam/ Sir

Hi, I¡¯m Kyeongtaek Oh, and I am a high school student from South Korea.

A few days ago, I was searching about the ocean around my country in your website, and I have found a critical problem in your website. Your website indecated East Sea as Japan Sea. I am asking for correction because it should be written as East Sea

º»·Ð

Your website stated East Sea as Japan Sea. This is a huge mistake you have done because this means you have no respect to South Korea. Let me tell you the history about East Sea and reason why it should be corrected.

The name of the East Sea was first found in the record written in 59B.C. and it is much earlier than Japanese oldest record. Also, since the ocean is surrounded by many countries involving japan, the name East Sea is more appropriate than Japan sea.

There are mush more reasons and evidences that the ocean should be named as East Sea that I cannot tell you because of the spatial constraints but I wish you understand what I¡¯m talking about and revise the name.

°á·Ð

I¡¯m telling you that what I wrote in the message is all truth and I am telling you one more time that the name of the sea on your website should be changed from Japan Sea to East Sea. I wish that next time I enter your website I can see a name East Sea.

Your response will be apprediated.

Thank you

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]