ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-05-23 22:55
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ´Ü´ëºÎ°íÀ±Áøȯ
Á¶È¸ : 606  
https://www.dokdo-takeshima.com/japanese-earliest-records-of-dokdo-ii.html
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.dokdo-takeshima.com/japanese-earliest-records-of-dokdo-ii.html
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ Japanse Zee·Î Ç¥±âÇÑ Áöµµ¸¦ »ç¿ëÇÏ¿´À½.
E-mail / Contact maemi30@yahoo.co.kr
¼­·Ð

Hello. This is Jinhwan Yoon, a high schooler from Seoul, South Korea.

I am sending this email because of the map you used in your website below.
You have chosen the term 'Japanse Zee' to describe the sea between South Korea and Japan. But I would like to notify you that this is a serious error and that the correct term for the sea between the two countries is the 'East Sea.'

º»·Ð
The term 'East Sea' has been used for more than two thousand years and numerous historical records including old maps provide evidence for this. The term appears in the 'King Dongmyeong' chapter of Samguksagi, the oldest existing historical book in Korea. We can also identify the term 'East Sea' through the royal tombstone of King Gwangggaeto, which was erected in A.D. 414. By contrast, the name of a country 'Japan' came into use in the 8th century, 700 hundred years after the 'East Sea.' Even the term 'Japanese Sea' or 'Japanse Zee' appears first in Kunyu wanguo quantu, A.D. 1602. 
Also, looking at the geographical characteristics of the East Sea, four countries including South Korea, North Korea, Japan, and Russia are adjacent to it. Thus, it is greatly inappropriate to name the body of water between these countries after a particular country. 
Lastly, although Japan argues that the term 'Japanese Sea' or 'Japanse Zee' was established by the West between the late 18th century and the early 19th century, no authoritative organization in charge of setting international standard territory names has established the term during this period.

°á·Ð
Conflicts between South Korea and Japan about these matters have continued for a long time. I would like to notify you that such errors like the one on your website can lead to misunderstandings in future generations and even to historical distortions. I request that you acknowledge the error and replace the term 'Japanse Zee' with 'East Sea' as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please text me back.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely
Jinhwan Yoon

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]