±Û¾´ÀÌ : ´ëÇкαè¹Îä
Á¶È¸ : 585  
https://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/Takesima
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ Liancourt Rocks
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ sea of JapanÀ̶ó°í Ç¥±âÇÔ./ µ¶µµ¸¦ Liancourt Rock¶ó°í Ç¥±âÇÔ.
E-mail / Contact kmc1104@snu.ac.kr
¼­·Ð
Dear The Free Dictionary,
Hello. This is Kim Min Chae, the freshman of the department of medicine in South Korea. 
I really thank you for your website which provides useful contents for my research.

º»·Ð
However, I have found some minor different information in your website from other sources during the research. 
First, the name of Dokdo is described as " Liancourt Rock". It is unreasonable to use the name "Liancourt Rock" and " Takesima" because it implies that Dokdo is the territory of Japan. You mentioned that " Liancourt Rocks have been occupied by South Korea since 1954" , and I think this sentence and the expression "Liancourt Rocks" are contradictory. 

Second, I found the expression, "Sea of Japan" in your website. The name of the Sea between Korea and Japan is "East sea". The Sea between Korea and Japan, including Dokdo is undoubtedly the territory of Korea for a long time. 

°á·Ð
I hope that errors in your website will be corrected. I'm worried that people who don't know well about the Dokdo and East Sea would have the wrong concepts about the owner of them. Right labelling is essential. 

Thank you again for your help. I look forward to hearing from you.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]