Á¶È¸ : 647  
   https://www.eu.emb-japan.go.jp/The_Issue_of_Takeshima.html [308]
https://www.eu.emb-japan.go.jp/The_Issue_of_Takeshima.html
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.eu.emb-japan.go.jp/The_Issue_of_Takeshima.html
¿À·ù³»¿ë Çѱ¹ÀÇ µ¶µµ ¿µÅä ¼ÒÀ¯±Ç¿¡ ´ëÇÑ »ç½Ç ºÎÁ¤, µ¶µµ¿Í µ¿ÇØ Ç¥±â ¿À·ù.
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

Hello,

I'm in Dokdo press corps, a student. I am currently working on a project that asks you to find and correct articles that disseminate or claim false facts about Dokdo, and articles, photographs, and tourist signs that are incorrectly marked as Takeshima or Sea of Japan on Dokdo Island or the Sea of Japan. While I was browsing the site, the author wrote some incorrect information, so I wrote an email to ask for correction or deletion. I would appreciate it if you read the article I wrote and correct it.

Map

º»·Ð

Map While writing the article, the author cited photos that did not indicate Dokdo and East Sea, and used a map with an incorrect distance calculation. It is also claimed that Dokdo is named Takeshima and is owned by Japan belonging to Cinema Prefecture. This is obviously a problem logically, and it is a fact that there is a difference between the facts and the facts, so I think that it needs to be corrected. I'll give you some examples related to the author's post, so I hope you read it. The author said, ¡°As Korea illegally entered and occupied Dokdo, it requested a trial to the International Court of Justice in 2012 for a fair trial on territorial rights. However, the Korean side was not confident in the sovereignty of Dokdo, so it avoided dialogue and negotiations.' This is not true. In fact, the Republic of Korea has no reason to talk with Japan over Dodo. The author's assertion of the 1905 Cabinet decision to occupy Dokdo territory and South Korea's willingness to abandon Dokdo in the San Francisco Peace Treaty was also possible because Japan forcibly seized the Joseon Dynasty. However, Japan tried to forcibly include Dokdo in cinema prefecture before the start of the Japanese colonial period, and has argued that there is no reasonable reason to return it when the period of the occupation was over. This notice, which contains the content of'Dokdo's incorporation of Japanese territory', is a logic of'preoccupation of muju-ji' and does not match the argument that it was'the native territory of Japan'.In addition, at the outbreak of the Russo-Japanese War in 1904, international law required neighboring countries to make a preliminary inquiry that they would incorporate Muju-ji(Ùíñ«ò¢

°á·Ð

You have had a lot of trouble reading the long article.

Taking this opportunity, it would be nice to think once more about the authenticity of the Dokdo territory owner, and I would appreciate it if you would refrain from writing anything that is different from the facts in the future. I'm sorry if you feel bad, but I hope you check the facts. Also, please change the photo cited along with the text to a photo showing Dokdo and the East Sea, and modify or delete the contents of the text. I hope that we will become two countries in a relationship where we can get along without fighting each other.

Thank you. Have a good day.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]