À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ http://www.asahi.com/ajw/articles/AJ201908050039.html
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ¸¦ Takeshima ·Î Ç¥±âÇÔ.
E-mail / Contact liamkim405@gmail.com
¼­·Ð

Greetings,

I am Seonwon Kim from South Korea.

I am surfing to find out typographical errors about Korean history or territory.

I found out something wrong on your website and strongly urge to correct the wrong term ¡°Takeshima¡°  to the right term "Dokdo"

I hope you would deeply tackle this issue.      

º»·Ð

I frequently find the wrong term about Korea on the website. When I visit on your website, I found about errors of island, ¡°Dokdo¡°

East Sea belongs to Korea. It has been Korean territory since the 6th Century.

Dokdo, a Korean far east island, is located in the middle of East Sea

The ancient Korean history supported that Dokdo belongs to Korea.

In 1900, Chosun dynasty clearly stated that Dokdo belongs to Korea and Korean armies has been ruled up to now.

Korea has a tragic history of Japanese former colony.

Since Japan defeated Russia in 1904, Japan started to rule Korean peninsula. Since then, they deleted or corrected many Korean historical evidences and materials. In addition, Korea was isolated diplomatically from the world at that time.  

Still Korea is trying to find and correct the wrong words and deviated culture which Japanese performed in early 20 century

°á·Ð

There has been a conflict between Japan and Korea for the ownership of Dokdo and East Sea. However, many historical backgrounds and evidences supported Dokdo and East Sea is in Korean territory.

I would like you to correct Takeshima to Dokdo on the web site. It is not only a single change of term but also a big step to track the Korean old history.

Please reply to me if any positive change occurs.

I appreciate to your time and patience of reading my letter.

Sincerely,

Seonwon Kim

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]