¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷
¿À·ù³»¿ë www.kidspast.com
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð
To whom it may concern,

I recently visited your website for my school assignment, and found an unbelievable information. The information about Korean history is scarce, and there are also many wrong descriptions about Korean History.

Àú´Â ÃÖ±Ù¿¡ ÀúÀÇ Çб³ ¼÷Á¦¸¦ Çϱâ À§ÇØ ´ç½ÅÀÇ À¥»çÀÌÆ®¸¦ ¹æ¹®Çß°í, ±×°÷¿¡¼­ ¹ÏÀ» ¼ö ¾ø´Â Á¤º¸¸¦ ¹ß°ßÇß½À´Ï´Ù. Çѱ¹ÀÇ ¿ª»ç¿¡ ´ëÇÑ Á¤º¸´Â ºÎÁ·ÇÏ°í, Çѱ¹»ç¿¡ °üÇÑ À߸øµÈ Ç¥Çöµµ ¸¹ÀÌ ÀÖ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.

º»·Ð
First, I discovered that your website says 'Korea had been conquered by China from 109 B.C. until 220 A.D, and because of it, Korea would be heavily influenced by the Chinese'.(http://www.kidspast.com/world-history/0249-korea.php) However, such a description is historically incorrect. According to the book , there was the first kingdom of Korea established in 2333 B.C, which is called 'Gojoseon'. Gojoseon was established by Dangoon, and used both bronzeware and ironware, but collapsed in 108 B.C because of the war with Han Dynasty.
Also, it is said in your website that 'the three kingdoms, known as Silla, Paekche and Koguryo, ruled the Korean Peninsula from 313 A.D until 668 A.D.'(http://www.kidspast.com/world-history/0250-three-kingdoms-period.php) But, it is also historically incorrect, because according to , Silla was built in 57 B.C, Pakeche in 18 B.C, and Koguryo in 37 B.C. So, the three kingdoms ruled the Korean Peninsula for more than 600 years.
Furthermore, What I concern is that your website has no any information about Balhae(Parhae) and Goryeo(Koryo). Balhae was a Korean kingdom established by Dae Jo-yeong after the fall of Koguryo. And Goryeo is a kingdom which Wang-gun established in 918 A.D, and lasted until 1392. It would be good to search through Wikipedia or other websites to know more about these two kingdoms.
I heard that someone recently sent an e-mail to your website to arguing that the description 'Yi Dynasty' is historically incorrect. In addition, I found another incorrect information(actually a picture) in your website. (http://www.kidspast.com/world-history/0251-Joseon-dynasty.php) In this page, there is a picture of a pagoda, but this pagoda is not a Korean style-it is actually Japanese. But, this Japanese pagoda is representing the culture of Joseon Dynasty in your website. It would be good to use the picture of Kyeongbok palace instead of it.

ù°·Î, Àú´Â ´ç½ÅÀÇ À¥»çÀÌÆ®°¡ 'Çѱ¹Àº ±â¿øÀü 109³âºÎÅÍ ±â¿øÈÄ 220³â±îÁö Áß±¹ÀÇ Áö¹è¸¦ ¹Þ¾Æ¿Ô´Ù. ±×·Î ÀÎÇØ, Çѱ¹Àº Áß±¹ÀÇ ¿µÇâÀ» Å©°Ô ¹Þ¾ÒÀ» °ÍÀ¸·Î º¸ÀδÙ.'¶ó°í ¼³¸íÇÏ´Â °ÍÀ» ã¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. ÇÏÁö¸¸, ÀÌ¿Í °°Àº Ç¥ÇöÀº ¿ª»çÀûÀ¸·Î ¹Ù¸£Áö ¾Ê½À´Ï´Ù. <»ï±¹À¯»ç>¶ó´Â Ã¥À» Âü°íÇϸé, Çѹݵµ ÃÖÃÊÀÇ ±¹°¡ÀÎ °íÁ¶¼±À̶ó´Â ³ª¶ó´Â ±â¿øÀü 2333³â¿¡ °Ç±¹µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. °íÁ¶¼±Àº ´Ü±ºÀÌ °Ç±¹Çß°í, ûµ¿±â¿Í ö±â¸¦ »ç¿ëÇßÁö¸¸ ÇÑ ¿ÕÁ¶¿ÍÀÇ ÀüÀïÀ¸·Î ÀÎÇØ ±â¿øÀü 108³â¿¡ ¸ê¸ÁÇß½À´Ï´Ù.
¶ÇÇÑ, ´ç½ÅÀÇ À¥»çÀÌÆ®¿¡´Â '»ï±¹, Áï ½Å¶ó, ¹éÁ¦¿Í °í±¸·Á´Â Çѹݵµ¸¦ 313³âºÎÅÍ 668³â±îÁö ´Ù½º·È´Ù.'¶ó°í ¼³¸íµÇ¾î ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ÇÏÁö¸¸, ÀÌ¿Í °°Àº Ç¥Çöµµ ¿ª»çÀûÀ¸·Î ¿ÇÁö ¾Ê½À´Ï´Ù. ¿Ö³ÄÇϸé <»ï±¹»ç±â>¶ó´Â Ã¥À» Âü°íÇϸé, ½Å¶ó´Â ±â¿øÀü 57³â, ¹éÁ¦´Â ±â¿øÀü 18³â, ±×¸®°í °í±¸·Á´Â ±â¿øÀü 37³â¿¡ °Ç±¹µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î, »ï±¹Àº Çѹݵµ¸¦ 600³âµµ ³Ñ°Ô ´Ù½º¸° °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù.
´õ ³ª¾Æ°¡¼­, Á¦°¡ °ÆÁ¤ÇÏ´Â °ÍÀº ´ç½ÅÀÇ À¥»çÀÌÆ®¿¡ ¹ßÇØ¿Í °í·Á¿¡ °üÇÑ ¼³¸íÀÌ Çϳªµµ ¾ø´Ù´Â °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ¹ßÇØ´Â °í±¸·ÁÀÇ ¸ê¸Á µÚ¿¡ ´ëÁ¶¿µÀÌ ¼¼¿î ³ª¶óÀÌ°í, °í·Á´Â ¿Õ°ÇÀÌ 918³â¿¡ °Ç±¹Çß°í, 1392³â±îÁö Á¸¼ÓÇÑ ³ª¶óÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ÀÌ µÎ ±¹°¡¿¡ °üÇØ À§Å°Çǵð¾Æ³ª ´Ù¸¥ »çÀÌÆ®¸¦ °Ë»öÇغ¸´Â °ÍÀÌ ÁÁÀ» °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù.
´©±º°¡°¡ ´ç½ÅÀÇ À¥»çÀÌÆ®¿¡ 'Yi Dynasty¶ó´Â Ç¥ÇöÀº ¿ª»çÀûÀ¸·Î ¿ÇÁö ¾Ê´Ù'´Â À̸ÞÀÏÀ» º¸³½ °ÍÀ¸·Î ¾Ë°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. Àú´Â ±× ÆäÀÌÁö¿¡¼­ ´Ù¸¥ ¿À·ù, »çÁøÀ» ã¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. ÀÌ ÆäÀÌÁö¿¡´Â žÀÇ »çÁøÀÌ ÀÖÁö¸¸, ÀÌ Å¾Àº ¿ì¸®³ª¶óÀÇ °ÍÀÌ ¾Æ´Õ´Ï´Ù-ÀÌ°ÍÀº ÀϺ»ÀÇ °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ÇÏÁö¸¸, ÀÌ ÀϺ» žÀÌ ´ç½ÅÀÇ À¥»çÀÌÆ®¿¡¼­´Â Á¶¼± ¿ÕÁ¶ÀÇ ¹®È­¸¦ ´ëÇ¥ÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ÀÌ »çÁø ´ë½Å¿¡ °æº¹±ÃÀÇ »çÁøÀ» »ç¿ëÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌ ¹Ù¶÷Á÷ÇÒ µíÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

°á·Ð

I have read other articles in your website, and the information about the history of other kingdoms' are more accurate and copious than the ones of Korea. It is unfair that your website provides the perfect and beneficial informations about other history, while there are poor amount and quality of information about our history.
What is more concerning is that such a historical distortion is a result of Japanese Colonialism from 1910 to 1945. Japan intentionally spreaded false historical information to the world to undermine Korean history as well as to legitimate Japanese occupation. As a korean student, I feel uncomfortable to see such an imperialistic distortion is being used more than 60 years after the end of Japanese colonial rule.

p.s

The following academic article will give you a better information about Korean history. I hope your website contributes to Korean efforts to clear away the remnants of Japanese colonialism.

Àú´Â ´ç½ÅÀÇ À¥»çÀÌÆ®¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ´Ù¸¥ ±Ûµµ ÀÐ¾î º¸¾Ò´Âµ¥, ´Ù¸¥ ³ª¶óÀÇ ¿ª»ç¿¡ °üÇÑ Á¤º¸´Â Çѱ¹ÀÇ °Íº¸´Ù ´õ¿í Á¤È®ÇÏ°í dzºÎÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ´ç½ÅÀÇ À¥»çÀÌÆ®°¡ ´Ù¸¥ ¿ª»ç¿¡ °üÇؼ­´Â ¿Ïº®ÇÏ°í À¯ÀÍÇÑ Á¤º¸¸¦ Á¦°øÇϴµ¥ ¹ÝÇØ, ¿ì¸®ÀÇ ¿ª»ç¿¡ °üÇÑ Á¤º¸´Â ¾çÀûÀ¸·Î³ª ÁúÀûÀ¸·Î³ª ºÎÁ·ÇÑ °ÍÀº ºÒ°øÆòÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
´õ¿í °ÆÁ¤µÇ´Â °ÍÀº ÀÌ¿Í °°Àº ¿ª»ç ¿Ö°îÀº 1910³âºÎÅÍ 1945³â±îÁö ÀÖ¾ú´ø ÀϺ»ÀÇ ½Ä¹ÎÁöÈ­·Î ÀÎÇÑ °á°ú¶ó´Â °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ÀϺ»Àº Çѱ¹ÀÇ ¿ª»ç¸¦ ÇØÄ¡°í ÀϺ»ÀÇ Á¡·ÉÀ» Á¤´çÈ­Çϱâ À§ÇØ ÀǵµÀûÀ¸·Î Àü¼¼°è¿¡ À߸øµÈ Á¤º¸¸¦ Æ۶߷ȽÀ´Ï´Ù. Çѱ¹ ÇлýÀ¸·Î¼­, ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ Á¦±¹ÁÖÀÇÀûÀÎ ¿Ö°îÀÌ ÀϺ»ÀÇ ½Ä¹ÎÁö Áö¹è°¡ ³¡³­Áö 60³âÀÌ Áö³µ´Âµ¥µµ »ç¿ëµÇ°í ÀÖ´Â °ÍÀÌ ½É±â°¡ ºÒÆíÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]