¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ cdc@service.govdelivery.com
¿À·ù³»¿ë Çѱ¹ °£¿°,ÀåƼǪ½º,¼Ò¾Æ¸¶ºñ,ÆÄ»ódzµðÇÁÅ׸®¾Æ À§ÇèÀÖ´Ù°í Ç¥±â
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

Dear Mister/Madam

Hello, I am YeJinAn, a member of Dokdo Cyber Press of South Korea. I would like to ask you a favor about information on your website

º»·Ð

This cite said ¡°Make sure you are up-to-date on routine vaccines before every trip. These vaccines include measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine, diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis vaccine, varicella (chickenpox) vaccine, polio vaccine, and your yearly flu shot.¡±

And ¡°When traveling in South Korea, you should avoid mosquito bites to prevent malaria. You may need to take prescription medicine before, during, and after your trip to prevent malaria, depending on your travel plans, such as where you are going, when you are traveling, and if you are spending a lot of time outdoors or sleeping outside. Talk to your doctor about how you can prevent malaria while traveling. For more information on malaria in South Korea, see malaria in South Korea.¡±

This sentences have some mistakes. Because South Korea is safe from malaria, tetanus ,diphtheria. 

°á·Ð

As a fine source for the online information, I hope you will be able to make appropriate corrections on your website. I look forward to your cooperation and it would be most helpful if you give me reason when you decide to adhere to current naming practice.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

With Kindest Regards,

Ye-jin an

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]