:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-05-25 10:36
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¿µÆÄ¿©°í¹ÚÁö¿ì
Á¶È¸ : 597  
https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/modern-asian-studies/article/abs/financial-aspects-of-koreas-economic-growth-under-japanese-rule/4E0E58C6F12E01F22677440D1662AF03
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ Cambridge University Press
¿À·ù³»¿ë ÀϺ»ÀÇ ½Ä¹ÎÁö¹è±â°£Áß °æÁ¦Àû ¼öÅ»À» Á¤´çÈ­ÇÏ´Â ¿ª»ç¿Ö°îÀ» ±Ù°Å¸¦ µé¾î ÁöÀûÇÏ°í ÇØ´ç ±ÛÀÇ »èÁ¦¸¦ ¿äûÇÔ
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

My name is Jiwoo Park, who is a 2nd grade student in a Korean high school. I am writing this email to request you to take down the posting which apparently distorted historical facts between Korea and Japan. ¡°Financial Aspects of Korea's Economic Growth under Japanese Rule¡± written by Mitsuhiko Kimura has been posted on your website since it was first published online by you in 28 November 2008. I strongly believe that the renowned website just like your Press should not be a platform in order for Japanese journalists to justify Japanese annexation of Korea, especially in the context of economy as if Japan helped to develop Korean economy during its rule. It is nothing more than meeting their economic needs.

º»·Ð

It is the extract of the full text, but only small amount of extract clearly shows how many parts of the text are aimed at covering up its naked face of invader. I¡¯d like to point out a couple of things that this study bends the historical truth.

First, the writer called the Korean Kingdom before Japanese annexation in 1910 the feudal Korean government (Yi Dynasty). She seemed to intend to give readers the impression that Korean society was much uncivilized and secluded enough to let Japan help Korea to open its door to the world. History proves that Korea which already had its own letters was very famous for its advanced scholarships, economy and culture. During Chosun Dynasty, Japan implored Chosun many times to send diplomatic, economic or cultural delegations and Chosun sent them. Therefore, the study made evident historical distorts.

Second, she wrote, ¡°the Japanese government recognized that the creation of modern monetary and banking systems in Korea was the precondition for trade expansion between the two countries(for Japan, rice imports on the one hand and textile exports on the other).¡± It is totally nonsense! Japan needed modern financial systems in Korea only because of their own economic interest. Japan forced Korean farmers to sell too much rice at a dog-cheap price and also Korea to import Japanese textiles at very high price. They needed economic systems in Korea to send surplus to Japan and pay small sums to Korean as a result of this cruel exploitation. In the long run, this kind of financial systems became the economic base for its imperialist invasions into China and the rest of the world.

°á·Ð
Thank you for your looking through my full story. Sincerely, I am looking forward to seeing your immediate action as soon as possible.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]