±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¼­¿ï¼¼Á¾°í³²µµ¡¦
Á¶È¸ : 503  
keep the name of Dokdo
¼­ÇÑ Ç×ÀǼ­ÇÑ 
¸Åü °ü±¤ ¹®È­ÃâÆǹ° 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ www. japantimes.co.jp
¿À·ù³»¿ë ¼­¿ï¹ß ±âÀÚ ¸®Æ÷Æ®¿¡¼­ °è¼Ó µ¶µµ¸¦ ´ÙÄɽø¶·Î Ç¥ÇöÇϸç Àü¼¼°è¿¡ ¼ÛÃâÇÏ°í ÀÖÀ½
E-mail / Contact www. japantimes.co.jp
¼­·Ð
Hello
I'm South Korea's Dokdo press corps in Seoul sejonggo namdoyeon said.
I believe that your company, which publishes newspapers with the name of its country as its name, represents Japan. The Korea Times of Korea and the USA TODAY of the United States. I think people in many countries around the world will refer to these media when they want to hear their opinions.

º»·Ð
The story of the territory of South Korea and Dokdo dispute knew many people around the world we are talking in their own countries. Substantially and the Dokdo in Korea and its people live in local government management and maintenance area for haenjeong. Koreans demanded their correction to the other for in its territory of the infringement of sovereignty is only natural that Dokdo and Japan as well as its territory claim does not stop.
This is my idea and will continue that Dokdo is Korean territory and are still likely to persist.
Then why keep protesting and challenging this tedious and seemingly hopeless thing. If you ask so now I don't do anything for granted that Dokdo is our territory to accept. It's because they think lightly of the sacrifices of their ancestors who shed blood to become independent from Japan.

°á·Ð
I can assure you that our country will develop further and we will not forget the past and repeat the past mistakes.
And it's East Sea from  keep the name of Dokdo island of small blue sea above.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]