±Û¾´ÀÌ : ´ëÄ¡Áß¿ìÇöÁØ
Á¶È¸ : 528  
http://ontheworldmap.com/
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ info@ontheworldmap.com
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ Sea of JapanÀÌ·¯°í À߸ø Ç¥±âÇÔ.
E-mail / Contact justinwoo0406@gmail.com
¼­·Ð

Dear webmaster,

Hello, my name is Justin and I am a student in korea. I had to use your website in order to look at the seas around the world. I would like to first thank you for providing useful contents for my reasearch.

º»·Ð
However, I have noticed a minor misunderstanding from the world map in your website. In the map of your website, I have found that the name of the sea between korea and japan was described as "Sea of Japan". It seems unreasonable to use the name"Sea of Japan", becaus the name was decided during the period of imperialism. Because it's original name was "East Sea", I believe that the body of water between Korea and Japan should be described as the "East Sea", or at least with the simultaneous of both names; "East Sea/Sea of Japan"

°á·Ð

I would like you to think once again and understand how much this matter is serious. I hope that the errors in your website will be corrected. If you don't mind, could you let me know an email address of the person in charge or another possible way to correction, please?

Thank you again for your help. I would be looking foward to hearing for you.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]