¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liancourt_Rocks
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ¸¦ Liancourt Rocks¶ó°í Ç¥±âÇÔ
E-mail / Contact kimminsang430@gmail.com
¼­·Ð
Location-of-Liancourt-rocks-en.pngDear Wekipedia, This is Andy kim from South Korea. I would like to ask you some incorrenct notation about the map on your website. You mentioned Dokdo to Liancourt Rocks. However It can cause a fight again between Korea and Japan. Although Dokdo has a small territory, It is very useful for economic and nationality. Also it has some evidences that can prove Dokdo is our land . Then why is Dokdo useful for economic and nationality? There are too many reasons but I will talk about four reasons.

º»·Ð

First, under Dokdo there is Gas hydrate that can be the second raw materials for world in succession oil. Many countries want Dokdo because of this reason. Likewise we fought with Dokdo to get the source of promising raw materials. So, it can be the utilization in economic.                                       Second, around Dokdo there is called Golden fish farm. There are many rare fish or seafoods. China wants Dokdo because there are many crabs in the Golden fish farm. Around China crabs are uncommon. It means it can be second reason for economic.

Third, people can see Dokdo on Ulleung island. It means it can be the evidence that Dokdo is our land. In law, it is admited as a territory if they can be seen from another territory.

Last, In 1946 , from the definition of Japan, Japan excluded Dokdo. Another reason, korean police offcers are guarding Dokdo now. It means Dokdo is our territory.

Hence, Dokdo should not be written to Takeshima or Licourt Rocks. If people write Dokdo for different names, it looks like that the writer thinks Korea lower.                                              

°á·Ð
 I think people should mention Dokdo correctly. Because in many websites, I can see wrong names and I feel uncomfortable. So I hope that if you see my essay,please correct Dokdo's name.

I look forward to your cooperation and it would be most helpful if you give me reason when you decide to adhere to current naming practice. Thank you very much for your time and consideration.                                                             

P.S.: For your more information, please see the attachment.

from Andy kim

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]