ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 16-04-24 00:36
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ºÏ°æÁ߾ӹ̴ëÀ±¡¦
Á¶È¸ : 653  
µ¿ÇØ Ç¥±â ¿À·ù Incorrect Information: Marked Sea of Japan instead of East Sea
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_of_Japan#/media/File:Sea_of_Japan_Map_en.png
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ ÀϺ»ÇØ ¶ó°í Ç¥±âÇÔ. Incorrect Information: Marked Sea of Japan instead of East Sea
E-mail / Contact nokkyungyoon@hotmail.com
¼­·Ð

Dear Wikipedia,
Hello. My name is Nokkyung Yoon. I am from South Korea and I am studying at Central Academy of Fine Arts in Beijing.

º»·Ð
Someone mentioned about 'Sea of Japan', so I searched the word because I did not know where Sea of Japan was. 
When I saw the map "Sea of Japan" in your site, I was very surprised because the part you marked was called "East Sea", not Sea of Japan. All the people from Korea, and China learn as East Sea (marked as Sea of Japan in Wikipedia) and it is known as Korean territory. There is no such sea officially called, Sea of Japan in the world. 
You should have marked as 'East Sea' not  'Sea of Japan'. If you think that part is Sea of Japan, please reply me with your proof.

°á·Ð
A lot of international people use Wikipedia for many reasons. (ex. homework, project search, etc.)
I hope many people can get right references. Therefore please take my request seriously.

The most important thing for Wikipedia is providing correct information so users can keep trust on your website.

Sincerely,
Nokkyung Yoon

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]