¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ Wn.com Stanford cardinal
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ ÀϺ»ÇطΠǥ±âÇÑ ³í¹®À» ±×´ë·Î ½ÇÀ½
E-mail / Contact Wn.com
¼­·Ð
Hello
Dear Wn.com editors who share news from all over the world. I'm Nam Do-hyun, a Korean high school student who is reading your writing so well and receiving a lot of help.
Your article helps readers understand and judge international issues by accurately and quickly communicating news from all over the world and inviting international authors to publish their latest papers or introduce columns expressing their opinions.
Students in Korea are reading your article, and I think those who want to know about Asia will be as well.

º»·Ð
Dokdo is our country and Japan, donghae about the problems that you think. Some people around the world think that Koreans are sensitive about naming. However, under Japan's coercive colonial rule, our ancestors fought for independence with many sacrifices. It would be natural for the colonized people to take pride in our land and have a strong meaning for our country. So you understand these efforts, and published an article written about Dokdo and donghae when asked politely to the interest you.
As I gain knowledge of Europe and Africa from your writings, writing about Asia will be a great source of information for non-Asian people. If you have a chance, I would appreciate it if you could cover this part. Why do Koreans think this part is so important?

°á·Ð
As a window to the world, I will always look at your writing with interest and grow up as a leader.
Thank you for reading it.
Nam Do-hyun with trust

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]