:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-06-08 22:05
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ÈÖ¹®°íÀÓä¿ø
Á¶È¸ : 537  
   https://japan-forward.com/japan-walks-on-eggshells-while-takeshima-rem¡¦ [264]
http://www.cas.go.jp/jp/ryodo_eg/
¼­ÇÑ Ç×ÀǼ­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ info@japan-forward.com
¿À·ù³»¿ë Japan Walks on Eggshells While Takeshima Remains Illegally Occupied
E-mail / Contact info@japan-forward.com
¼­·Ð

Dear Sankei SIMBUN

Hello. I am a member of the Dokdo Cyber press corps. ¡®Dokdo Cyber press corps¡¯ consists of students voluntarily asking media to change incorrect information about the East Sea or Dokdo. I visited your website, JAPAN FORWARD, recently and I thank you for the information provided.

º»·Ð
The island Dokdo is receiving enormous and great attention from many countries.  Now the island Dokdo is receiving the attention. And there are two main reasons for this. It is the problem of land and resources.  When the Japan get territory of the island Dokdo, there is they can get abundant resources and also get the island because of the worldwide law of land. But, I want to emphasize the facts right now. The island Dokdo has never been the land of Japan. there is some clear evidence in recent past, and very long past. When the Chosun dynasty,(from 1400 to1900) there is some written evidence that Japanese acknoledge that island Dokdo is land of Republic of Korea. In addition, In 1500s, chosun's man, An Young Bok really visit the Japan and get some evidence about the land of dokdo. And also, threre is no Japanese live in the island Dokdo in anytime at history. They just visited the territory because of fishery ilegaly. So, I want to change your error that you used the map that says the Takeshima. This is the Japanese expression that calling Dokdo. I know it would be hard work, but, please, recommend about our feelings and the fact. And according to several rules about naming some ocean and seas, we have to make united name by both country. we already make that we have to call as EastSea instead of Sea of Japan. So, absolutely we can say that the Sea of Japan is not correct.

°á·Ð

Thank you for reading my message anyway,  and I ask you to replace the ¡°Takeshima¡± with ¡°DOKDO¡±. 

Please contact us for explanation or your opinion of this issue.

Sincerely,

Chaewon, Lim 

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]