¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ mediawiki-l@lists.wikimedia.org
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ¸¦ Liancourt Rocks·Î À߸ø Ç¥±âÇÔ
E-mail / Contact haejun1129@naver.com
¼­·Ð

Dear webmaster,

Hello. This is Hae Jun Kim who studies oceanography in South Korea.

I have a project and research about marine environment and ecosystem, using your website. I really thank you for your website which provides useful contents for my research.

º»·Ð

Dokdo, which is an integral part of the Korean territory historically and under international law, is also described incorrectly in the map on your website. The name, ¡°Liancourt Rocks¡± seems to be taken from Japanese or Japanese-influenced sources as Japan has illegally and inappropriately been working to use that name internationally. The name, ¡°Liancourt Rocks¡± was given by a French whaling ship Liancourt which charted the island in 1849 and have been used by western people but never by its local people. 

The name ¡°Dokdo¡± has long been used by the Korean people. This is the legitimate name that should be used internationally. Against this back drop, we would like to request you to use the name "Dokdo" when you refer to the island at issue.

°á·Ð

I would like to attach some references to help your understanding of this matter. I hope that errors in your website will be corrected. If you do not mind, could you let me know an e-mail address of the person in charge or another possible way to correction, please?

Thank you again for your help. I look forward to hearing from you. 

Yours sincerely,

Hae Jun Kim

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]