¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ http://www.buoyweather.com
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ Sea of Japan À̶ó°í À߸ø Ç¥±âÇÏ¿´À½
E-mail / Contact support@buoyweather.com
¼­·Ð

Dear Buoyweather support team,

Hello. This is Yuri Hwang having a great interest in oceanography in South Korea.

Recently, I had a project about marine environment and ecosystem and thanks to your website I could have completed my project successfully. I really appreciate this Buoyweather website which provides a lot of useful contents with maps.

º»·Ð

However, I have found some minor different information in your website while researching about Asia region. In the map of your website, the name of the sea between Korea and Japan is described as "Sea of Japan".

I hope you appreciate the importance of transcending historical bias and provide accurate information about the East Asia region. Its original name, "East Sea" has been used and acknowledged throughout history. The body of water between Korea and Japan should be described as the ¡°East Sea¡± or at least with the simultaneous use of both names; ¡°East Sea/Sea of Japan.¡±

°á·Ð

I would like to attach some references to help your understanding of this matter.

As a fine source for the online information, I hope you will be able to make appropriate corrections on your website. I look forward to your cooperation and it would be most helpful if you give me reason when you decide to adhere to current naming practice.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

With Kindest Regards,

Yuri Hwang

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]