¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://f.msgs.jp/webapp/form/19951_jndb_27/index.do
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ¸¦ ÀϺ» ¿µÅä¶ó°í ÁÖÀåÇÔ
E-mail / Contact neigefleurr@gmail.com
¼­·Ð

Hello, I am a Korean middle school student. After looking at your site(https://www.spf.org/islandstudies/info_library/takeshima--index.html),

I send you an eail asking for corrections confirming that your false claims and grounds are wrong. First of all I read your arguments and admire your knowledge. Of course it means bad. Spreading false information and claiming that Dokdo (Takeshima) is Japanese territory. I do not understand. Did you want to spread such false information to widen the land? Rather than looking back on how our ancestors colonized the Korean people in the past, they covet the territory of the Republic of Korea. Are you not ashamed?

Below are the exact grounds of the Republic of Korea. If you have at least basic human morality, read below. If you don't read this email and ignore it as a funny student message, it's no different from the Nazis. Rather, you might be worse. The Nazis at least apologized. Please carefully read the contents below and consider your position. You are the perpetrator. Not the victim.

Koreans are not foolish enough to not notice your ambitions, please check this email and delete the site. Then carefully read the contents below and read the last word.

P.s. If you can't read English, you can read it yourself using a translator.

º»·Ð

After Joseon was transformed into the Korean Empire, Korea has clarified its sovereignty over Dokdo. In 1900, the jurisdiction of Uldo-gun was designated as "Ulleungdo, Jukdo, and Seokdo (Dokdo)" through ¡¸Edict No. 41¡¹. As a result, Dokdo has been announced internationally as a Korean territory. Afterwards, Japan declared Dokdo ¡°Takeshima¡± during the Russo-Japanese War, and announced that Dokdo was incorporated into its territory through Shimane Prefecture Notice No. 40. Japan insists that this is an international legal basis recognized by the international community. However, at the time, the Korean imperial government confronted him and made it clear again that Dokdo was our land, but it was difficult to correct this problem because the diplomatic rights were deprived of the Eulsa pact. This is an obvious act of invasion of sovereignty, and the territories claimed to have been acquired thereby are invalid under international law.

In 1902, before Dokdo was forcibly incorporated into Japan's Shimane Prefecture, the official document ¡°Uldo-gun Jeolmok¡±, which was issued by the Korean Empire's internal minister to Bae Gye-ju, head of Uldo County, contains the detailed operating rules requiring taxes on all cargo entering and leaving Ulleungdo. And the fact that the Japanese at the time brought and exported sea lions caught on Dokdo to Ulleungdo remains on the record of the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs. This is the data that shows that it has reached Dokdo.

Another thing you guys are claiming is that Dokdo became Japanese territory in the "San Francisco Reinforcement Treaty" signed in 1951. Before the San Francisco Reinforcement Treaty was decided, Dokdo was accurately stated as Korean territory in the Allied Agreement. It is true that the place name for Dokdo was omitted from the Korean territory under the treaty, but it was omitted as an island belonging to Ulleungdo because Ulleungdo was listed. In addition, the United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand strongly argued that Dokdo was Korean territory, and the United States tried to incorporate Dokdo into Japanese territory, but Japan asserted a unilateral view as if it were the entire view of the San Francisco Treaty. It can be said that it is a vicious distortion.

°á·Ð

Did you read well? Perhaps you have passed the Korean side's claim. Because you don't want to admit it. Anyway, I'll say it again. I want you to edit or delete your site. You are the perpetrator, you are a liar. I hope you can reflect on your stupid behavior as soon as possible.

Then good-bye. I'm a victim, so I won't tell you to have a good day. It's just... I wish it would be a day that you can reflect on.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]