¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://wherewebe.com/index_2014_05-22_japan_map_itinerary.html
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ À߸ø Ç¥±âÇÏ¿´À½.
E-mail / Contact andrea4491@naver.com
¼­·Ð

Hello, This is Seo yeon Park, a high school student of Republic of Korea. I¡¯m interested on your web site providing a wealth of material. However I¡¯m writing an e-mail to inform you that you have an error in nomination on your web site. Your museum is a famous tourist destination. Since it is a place visited by people from various countries around the world, I think it is important to provide accurate information.I will briefly explain the territorial rights of' Dok-do' and' East Sea'.'East Sea' is the sea between Japan and Korea, and 'Dokdo' located in the East Sea is Korean territory.

º»·Ð
 The Republic of Korea officially ruled Dokdo from the 6th century. And until now, 'Dokdo'is dominated by ¡®the Republic of Korea. However, Japan did not know Dokdo until the mid-17th century. Ulleungdo and Dokdo are territories subjugated by General Isabu during the time of King Jijeung in Silla. The Korean Empire designated Dokdo as a jurisdiction over Ulleungdo in'Edict No. 41' in 1900, and the Uldo county supervised Dokdo. Also, Japanese maps made during the Joseon Dynasty do not include Dokdo. When a person with the highest status in Japan made maps of Japan, they said that Dokdo is not related to Japan, so it should not be marked. Also, in some Japanese documents, Dokdo is marked as the land of Joseon. In particular, there is a map of Joseon drawn by the Japanese who invaded Joseon during the Imjin War, and on this map, Ulleungdo and Dokdo are accurately marked as the land of Joseon.

°á·Ð
 Ulleungdo and Dokdo are accurately marked as the land of Joseon.  For this reason,'Dokdo' and'East Sea' are Korean territory and territorial seas.Museums must provide people with accurate content.Because it affects people in many countries around the world. I hope you read my e-mail carefully and check the exact historical content. And I hope you correct the wrong notation. In addition, I hope to correct the wrong historical facts. Thank you for reading my email to the end. Please reply if possible.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]