¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ÀϺ»¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ info-en@wikimedia.org.
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ¸¦ ìíÜâú­ (ÀϺ»ÇØ)¶ó°í Ç¥±âÇÏ¿´À½
E-mail / Contact rachelseong0731@naver.com
¼­·Ð

Dear Webmaster,

Hello I am a student named Woobin Seong who lives in South Korea. And I had a project at my school to do, so I was browsing on some marine data about the seas around us. Thankfully, I earned many information from your site - not only about the "ìíÜâú­," but also about some other places around the world - and it became a lot of help to my project. I would really like to thank you about this fact, that all these information were a big help for me. But, I found out some minor problems in your website, which had some wrong information about the "ìíÜâú­." So, I would like you to modify this error, then this would also be a help to the advance of your website.

º»·Ð
I've been searching about the 'East Sea'and getting information from your site, and found out a error in the declaration of it. In your website, the name of the sea between Korea and Japan is described as ìíÜâú­, which means 'The Sea of japan.' However, this name of the sea needs a significant change. Both Korea and Japan have been using the name 'The East Sea' for a very long time throughout history. However, during the imperialism of Japan to Korea, many of our names (not only people but also the name of the lands) have been forced to be changed, and were even changes without consensus. This means that these names are very wrong, and very controversial. However, in your website, especially on the map of it, the sea is described a ìíÜâú­, The Sea of Japan. And as I've been stating through this whole paragraph, these expression needs modifying. Therefore, I would like you to use the name of the sea between Korea and Japan as 'The East Sea,' or to use both names; 'The East Sea' or 'The japan Sea.' Also, your website is a worldwide website that many users from all around the world look for, and gain information from (people also including me :))  Therefore, I believe that it will especially be important for your website to only have the correct information.

°á·Ð
Thus, I would sincerely appreciate it if you would modify the error that your website - more specifically, the image on it - currently has. As I said, your website has many users, including students, and these users have the right to gain correct data. If you have more to speak of about this error or any questions, please contact me: rachelseong0731@gmail.com . I would love to answer them. I really hope that this error would be solved soon any time. Speaking again, thank you for all the information that has I've been provided. Also, I would really hope to see this error modified, and see this website - especially the map! - with the name 'The East Sea,' or 'The East Sea or The Sea of Japan' on it.
Sincerely,
Woobin Seong from Korea

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]