¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ http://hontonorekishi.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-49.html
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ ¿À·ùÇ¥±â
E-mail / Contact rlatlfms@naver.com
¼­·Ð
Dear hontonorekishi
Hello? I'm Kim Si eun from South Korea. I'm a high school student in South Korea. 
While searching on google for some resources for my homework, I found out something was wrong on your website. The map on your website had a wrong information. On the article, "An entire island is missing from Japan. Internet has the best reactions", a wrong map was included. The map indicate that 'Dokdo Island' is wrote as 'Takeshima' instead of 'Dokdo Island'. 

º»·Ð
I'm writing this email to ask your favor. Can you change the map into another one with correct titles?
I'm asking you some help, as the right name for 'East Sea' is 'East Sea', not 'Sea of Japan'. Also, 'Takeshima' is not a right name for 'Dokdo'. 
First, IHO( International Hydrographic Organization), the official institute that announces the name of seas around the world, announced that 'East Sea' is the standard title for that part of sea. Thus, due to announcement of IHO, the official name for that part of sea became 'East Sea' internationally.
Secondly, 'Takeshima' is not a correct name for 'Dokdo Island'. As Dokdo Island is definitely Korea's territory it should be written as a name that is used in Korea. And also as the name 'Dokdo Island' has been called use for a long time, it should also be written as 'Dokdo'. In short, the official names for sea and island is 'East Sea' and 'Dokdo'. So I hope that you change the map image into another one that has 'East Sea' and 'Dokdo'.

°á·Ð
For these reasons, I would really like to ask you for some help.
I wish you change 'Sea of Japan' into 'East Sea', 'Takeshima' into 'Dokdo'. 
Thank you so much for reading my email.
If you have any inquiries, please contact me by rlatlfms@naver.com

Sincerely, 
Si eun Kim

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]