¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ maps.google.co.uk
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿ÇØ Ç¥±â
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð
Dear Google UK, 

With my deepest respect and gratitude, I take it as a great. Honor to write in you I, website am Woo-Seok Lee, and I'm proud to introduce myself to be one of the Republic of Korea and a student of Daemyeong middle school, Seoul.

I also work as an active member of Dokdo Cyber Press, a non governmental and voluntary organization with the mandate to provide correct information about Korea to the international community.

I am writing to you as I have important suggestions to your naming of 'East Sea.'

º»·Ð
To my great surprise, I found out that your map wrongly named the 'East Sea' as the 'Sea of Japan'. Also, even if we magnify the area, it shows 'Sea of Japan' mainly. 

The name of the sea between the Korea Peninsula and the Japanese archipel ago, currently named as the 'Sea of Japan' in your map, should be corrected to the 'East sea'.

Many international organizations including U.N. agencies, already have corrected 'Sea of Japan' to 'East Sea.' Also, in past, the sea around the French Republic, the United Kingdom, the German Federal Republic, and the Kingdom of Denmark was called in many names. However, after International Hydrographic Organization (IHO) was established, the sea is currently called the 'North Sea,' because North Sea is located in the North of the Eurasian Continent. For the same reason, 'Sea of Japan has to be called 'East Sea.'

°á·Ð
I humbly ask for your website to seriously consider the issue lf changing the 'Sea of Japan' to the 'East Sea.' Or, at least please name it both 'East Sea' and 'Sea of Japan' without zooming out on the map. 

I would like to once again appreciate your time for viewing my letter and will be more honored to get reply via my e-mail happywooseok@gmail.com. I'd always be looking forward to it! 

Your sincerely,
Woo-Seok, Lee

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]