:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 19-05-12 23:50
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ÀúÇö°í±è¹ÎÁ¤
Á¶È¸ : 603  
   http://nation.time.com/2012/08/16/wars-legacy-plagues-japan-and-its-ne¡¦ [272]
ÀúÇö°í±è¹ÎÁ¤ ½ÃÁ¤¼­Çѹ®¹ß¼Û
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ http://nation.time.com/2012/08/16/wars-legacy-plagues-japan-and-its-neighbors/
¿À·ù³»¿ë Áöµµ¿¡ µ¶µµ°¡ ´ÙÄɽø¶·Î Ç¥±âµÇ¾îÀÖÀ½.
E-mail / Contact audio@time.com
¼­·Ð

Hello!My name is kim min jung from korea and

I am a member of the national movement headquarters.
I thought that there was an incorrect notation on the photos on the website, so I was able to write an email.

º»·Ð
Dokdo is the land of Korea.
There is a lot of evidence.
First, on a geographical basis, the distance between Ulleungdo and Dokdo is 87.4km. On a clear day, Dokdo can be visually confirmed. Due to these geographical characteristics, Dokdo has been historically recognized as a part of Ulleungdo.
Second, according to the historical basis, the early observations of the Joseon Dynasty, "Sejong Sillaok" and "Jiji" (1454), indicate that Ulleungdo (Mureung) and Dokdo (umbrella) belong to Uljin county of Gangwon Province. In addition, since the two islands mark the territory of the Umbrella that Silla had buried in the early 6th century (512 AD), the history of Dokdo's reign dates back to the Silla era. Documents on Dokdo consistently follow other observational documents such as "Nephrotic Dongkukjiyosinam" (1531), "Dongkuk Literature Remarks" (1770), "Maturity Cradle" (1808), "Incremental Document Remark" (1908) There is. In particular, "Dongguk Documentation Remark", "Yogi" (1770), etc. describe "Ullung (Ulleungdo) and umbrella (Dokdo) are both the land of the umbrella country, and umbrella (Dokdo) It is clear that umbrella is Dokdo and that it is the territory of the Republic of Korea.
Finally, Korea is practically exercising sovereignty over Dokdo. First, the police are in charge of guarding Dokdo
Second, our military is defending Dokdo's territorial waters and airspace.
Third, various laws and regulations apply to Dokdo.
Fourth, we install and operate various facilities such as lighthouse.
Fifth, our inhabitants are living in Dokdo.

°á·Ð
This Dokdo is incorrectly labeled as Takeshima on the site's photo. Please read the above article carefully and correct it.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]