:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-06-25 20:11
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ´Ü´ëºÎ°í±è¼±¿ø
Á¶È¸ : 563  
https://sites.google.com/site/liancourttakeshima/Home/-reconfirmation-liacnorut-rocks-is-terrotory-of-japan-by-san-fransisco-treaty-of-peace
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://sites.google.com/site/liancourttakeshima/Home/-reconfirmation-liacnorut-rocks-is-terrotory-of-japan-by-san-fransisco-treaty-of-peace
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ¸¦ liacnorut Rocks À¸·Î Ç¥±âÇÔ. ¿µÅ並 ÀϺ»À¸·Î ÁÖÀåÇÔ.
E-mail / Contact liamkim405@gmail.com
¼­·Ð

Greetings,

I am Seonwon Kim from South Korea.

I am finding out historical errors about Korean territory.

What I found out on your website was the wrong term ¡°Liacnorut rocks" and I urge to correct it to the right one "Dokdo" 

I hope you would deeply manage this issue on the right way.      

º»·Ð

It is very important for me to find the errors about Korea on the website. What I saw on your website got me disappointed so much. It was the errors of the name of island, ¡°Dokdo¡°  

Since the 6th centrury, East Sea has belonged to Korea.

All of Korean people know that Dokdo, a Korean far east island, is located in the middle of East Sea, where is Korean territory.

Ancient history says that Dokdo belongs to Korea.

Chosun dynasty clearly stated that Dokdo belongs to Korea In 1900.

However, Korea had a tragedy, former colony of Japan in early 1900s.

Japan started to rule Korean peninsula officially since they won the Russia-Japan war in 1904.

After then, Japan deleted or corrected many Korean historical evidences and materials during their ruling of 36 years. In addition, Korea was isolated diplomatically from the world at that time.

Up to now Korean people are finding and correcting deviated historical evidences and materials which Japanese performed in early 20 century.

and Korean armies has been ruled up to now.  

°á·Ð

I know Japan and Korea have a conflict about many things, including the ownership of Dokdo and East Sea.

However, many historical backgrounds and evidences consistently say that Dokdo and East Sea is Korean territory

I strongly recommend you to correct the wrong name to Dokdo on the web site.

It is not only simple correction but also big step to track Korean own history.

Please reply to me if any positive change occurs.

I appreciate to your time and patience of reading my letter.

Sincerely,

Seonwon Kim

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]