¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ +81-(0)3-3580-3311 (Phone)
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ¿µÅ並 takeshima¶ó°í Ç¥ÇöÇÏ¿´À½
E-mail / Contact a01087424832@gmail.com
¼­·Ð

Dear 'Minister of Foreign Affairs of Japan' webmaster,

This is dahyun from South Korea, and I am attending to KMLA highschool. I have saw your website and I founded out an error in your website. You have written Dokdo as Takeshima, which means that the land is belonging to Japan, which is incorrect. I want you to fix the error in the website, to fix 'Takeshima' to Dokdo, because the historical truth is that Dokdo is South Korea's land. Please fix it as soon as possible, because it is important, as it is relevant to history. History should not be distorted.

º»·Ð
I would like to explain to you why Dokdo is the land of South Korea, by explaining the history of Dokdo. Dokdo became the territory of South Korea in the Three Country era of Korea. In the book 'Chronichles of the three states', it is stated that King Jijeung years, Kim Isabu has conquered Usanguk, the old name of Dokdon, in the year 512. From this time, Dokdo became Korea's territory. Later, in the years of King Sukjong, as state din the Annals of King Sukjong, the king sended two guards to protect Usanguk by two years term. Also, at that time, Ahn Yong Bok has got the admittance of Japan that Dokdo is Korea's land. Later, in the years of King Gojong, King Gojong made the Edict No.41. By the policy, the king protected Dokdo and strengthened the administrative management of Dokdo. Therefore, Dokdo is Korea's territory, and no one can ever issue an denial about it. Because Dokdo is South Korea's land, Dokdo's name in Dokdo, not Takeshima. The sea next to Dokdo is not 'sea of Japan', but East sea. Please fix the name 'Takeshima' to Dokdo in the map and your website. It is important for not only Korean, but also the world as a whole. Everyone would be happy to see the historical truth in the map. 

°á·Ð
As I have told you before, this Dokdo problem is quite important because it is relevant to history. Whether Dokdo or Takeshima is right has been an issue for a long time, however, I can strongly state that the name 'Dokdo' is right, and that is the historical truth. Everyone has the right to know the truth of the history, and letting them see the map that has distorted the history would be violating their rights. Therefore, I would like you to fix the error in the map and your website.
Thankyou.
Sincerely, dahyun (South Korea)

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]