¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ info-en@wikimedia.org
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ 'Sea of Japan'À¸·Î À߸ø Ç¥±â ÇÏ¿´À½
E-mail / Contact a01087424832@gmail.com
¼­·Ð

Dear webmaster,

Hello, I am Dahyun from South Korea, and I have seen your website today. I saw that you have written East sea as 'Sea of Japan' which is incorrect. Dokdo is South Korea's territory; therefore it must be written as East sea. Please correct this error. We do not want any other country people to be in the state of confusion. Because this is a historical fact, the world should know the truth about Dokdo; that Dokdo is South Korea's territory. 

º»·Ð
Dokdo is South Korea's territory. I would like to explain to you why this is true. There are several reasons why. First, SIlla, one of the Three Countries of Korea in the ancient times, have conquered Usanguk which is now called Dokdo. From that time, Korea has had the possesion of Dokdo. Also, it is written that citizens of Usanguk has dedicated its local products to Goryeo, which means that the Usanguk people are admitting that Usanguk has been conquered by Goryeo, and the land belongs to Goryeo. Second, the Joseon Dynasty has driven out the Japan fishermen who has came into the sea territory of Ulleungdo, and went to Japan and has gotten the confirmation that Ulleungdo and Dokdo is Korea's territory. Therefore, Japan has also admitted that the two islands are the territory of Korea. Also, it is said that Japan has signed the paper itself, admitting that it is Korea' s territory. Third, we can also confirm the truth from '»ï±¹Á¢¾ç Áöµµ', a map that was drawn by Japan, In the map, Ulleungdo and Dokdo is expressed as Korea's territory. Forth, we can also confirm the truth by seeing the fact that Japanese have go to Dokdo with a passport while Korean don't. Lastly, actually in Dokdo, Korea has the effective occupation, not Japan. Dokdo uses the korean district, and also has many Korean police officers working there. 

°á·Ð
Now, you would see why Dokdo is Korea's territory. Dokdo is the land of South Korea. There is no reason for Dokdo's East sea to be called the 'Sea of Japan'. Japan is just disregarding the truth; they just doing a forcing act. Because the land and sea is South Korea's belongings, I would like you to change the name 'Sea of Japan' to East sea. Please fix this error so that other people wouldn't be confused about the historical, true fact.
Thankyou.
Sincerely, Dahyun (South Korea)

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]