¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ info-en@wikimedia.org
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ ¿µÅ並 lian court rocks ·Î À߸ø Ç¥±â ÇÏ¿´À½
E-mail / Contact a01087424832@gmail.com
¼­·Ð

Dear Wikipedia Webmaster,

Hello, I am Dahyun Eun from South Korea. I am a high school student from KMLA. I have recently visited your website, Wikipedia, and I was surprised to see that you have written 'Liancourt rocks' instead of Dokdo. Liancourt Rocks is the wrong name of Dokdo. I have emailed you because I want you to fix the error so that the people who visit your website would not be confused. This is a sensitive issue in South Korea, so please fix this error as soon as possible.

º»·Ð
Dokdo is South Korea's  land, and not anybody else's land. Japan occupied Korea in the past, and said Dokdo as Japanese territory which is actually South Korea's territory. It is a painful history of Korean nation. As it happened, they labeled Dokdo wrong in the map. Lots of error occured, and these errors remain until now. The error of 'Liancourt rocks' is not due to Japan, but is an incorrect name of Dokdo. Dokdo is the original name.It was named 'Liancourt Rocks' after the Western ship, French whaling ship that first discovered Dokdo in 1849. This happened before Japan named Dokdo in the wrong way. The name 'Liancourts rocks' is used as a pretext for a neutral term between the fight of Korea and Japan, and it is posted on the international communities such as U.S. Board on Geographic Names National Geographic Information (NGA) and the Commission (BGN) and European countries. Dokdo is Korea's land, and it does not need a neutral term. Using a neutral term is kind of admitting that it is Japan's territory. It's name is 'Dokdo'. Please fix this error as fast as you can, for Korean nation and the sole truth.

°á·Ð
As I have told you before, problems of Dokdo is a very sensitive issue in Korea. We have a sad and painful history in relation to Dokdo and Japan. Dokdo is clearly South Korea's land, and therefore, does not need any 'neutral term' for the fight between Korea and Japan. Takeshima is not the real name, and Liancourt rock is also not a true name for Dokdo. Dokdo is the real name, and is the territory of Korea. Please fix the name of 'Liancourt rocks'.
Thankyou. 
Sincerely, Dahyun Eun (South korea)

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]