ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 20-12-23 18:06
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ÇÑ°ú¿µÀ̼­Çö
Á¶È¸ : 702  
https://www.climatehotmap.org/global-warming-locations/sea-of-japan.html
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.climatehotmap.org/global-warming-locations/sea-of-japan.html
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ ¹× µ¿ÇØ ¿À·ùÇ¥±â
E-mail / Contact 12leeseohyun@gmail.com
¼­·Ð

Hello, I'm Seo Hyun Lee from South Korea.
I'm sending to correct distorted historical facts, and named error of Takeshima.
 I'd like to talk to you why you are wrong about your false claims. 
To be concrete I will explain which parts are wrong especially false claims, and comment on the name of Dokdo.

In addition, I would like to explain why Korea is correct in the conclusion of the claim of Dokdo.

º»·Ð

First of all, Dokdo is Korean territory. Therefore, should be renamed as Dokdo island. Takeshima is false representation by Japan. If you look at the cultural tourism publications listed on the Japanese website, you can see cases where Dokdo is incorrectly marked as Takeshima island. In addition, most of the websites and materials that are mislabeled like this incorrectly claim that Dokdo is Japanese. Based on a number of historical facts and evidence, I think that Dokdo is the land of Japan is clearly wrong, and I think that Dokdo is the land of Korea should be correctly proven. In addition, the influence of the website and the Internet is excellent, so we must prevent the spread of false information that Dokdo is Japanese land in these places. In addition, If you look at the cultural tourism publications listed on the Japanese website, you can see cases where Dokdo is incorrectly marked as Takeshima island. In addition, most of the websites and materials that are mislabeled like this incorrectly claim that Dokdo is Japanese. Based on a number of historical facts and evidence, I think that Dokdo is the land of Japan is absolutely wrong, and I think that Dokdo is the land of Korea should must be proven. In addition, the influence of the website and the Internet is excellent, so we must prevent the spread of false information that Dokdo is Japanese land in these places.

°á·Ð

Our role is to correct incorrect informations, distorted expressions used in various media. I have a great sense of mission, and my students are working day by day to create the right future for the world. Considering this, we ask you to review your data again. Thank you for reading the long claimlent. Lastly, I sincerely hope that you can correct Dokdo and East Sea territory once more. The difficult situation continues due to Corona 19, and I hope that everyone can stand up together, and I will finish the article above.Thank you for reading.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]