:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-07-16 11:35
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : Áß´ëºÎ°í³²¿©¼Û
Á¶È¸ : 680  
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/japan-buys-east-china-sea-island-to-challenge-china-77lwk9jp2
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ care@thetimes.co.uk
¿À·ù³»¿ë Regarding wrong information of East Sea
E-mail / Contact diazchung@naver.com
¼­·Ð
To whom it may concern,

Hello I am Yeosong Nam who's very interested in World Geography in Junior high school in South Korea. 

I'm searching the internet website a lot to find any mistake of using false information on the World Map, especially regarding Korea Peninsula. 
Today, I've noticed that on your article on the website, https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/japan-buys-east-china-sea-island-to-challenge-china-77lwk9jp2,  there is an error in one of the maps.
It's the article from 2019, but still you need to post the correct information on the public website. 
On the map, Korean territory is written as Japan Sea. This information should be changed as "East Sea" which the international standard is set also like that. 

º»·Ð
Here's long history between Korean and Japan you probably know. The part which is written as Sea of Japan is actually "East Sea" or "Dokdo"
For a long time, people are all around the world was informed here as "East Sea", even Japaneses refused to accept this fact. A few of conservative Japanese suggested that this sea is theirs, and saying East sea is Sea of Japan with non-reasonable 
background knowledge. This territory is Korea's. 
International Hydrogrphic Organization(IHO) decides to use "East Sea" for this area. It means "East Sea" is the international standard name. 
You probably are confused because people can insist something with their own historic background. However, so many people around all of the world visited your website, but they got the wrong information from it, your reputation can be lost. 
With official international standards,  you must change the map with correct information
Your website is full of information which many people are interested. 
In here, I really insist you to use correct information as the reputation you have.  

°á·Ð
Thank you for reading my email.
And I guess you could think this is just different opinion between Japan and Korea, but it's not. And I believe you can change the map with correct information. 
If you can't find the map, I can send it to you, so please let me know. 
Thank you for your cooperation! ;) 

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]