:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-07-10 18:19
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ´ë±¸°í±è½ÃÀº
Á¶È¸ : 620  
https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/ports/scenic-cruising-inland-sea-of-japan.html
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/ports/scenic-cruising-inland-sea-of-japan.html
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿ÇØ ¿À·ùÇ¥±â
E-mail / Contact rlatlfms@naver.com
¼­·Ð

Hello, I am Si eun Kim from South Korea. First, I really appreciate the website's remarkable quality. It was very useful to me; I could view various maps in diverse language. But, when I was viewing the maps of Japan in french, I found something which is incorrect. The "East Sea" was written "Mer du Japon", which means "Sea of Japan". I also viewed map of Japan in English. At least, it had the name east sea in the bracket, but the map in french only had the name mer du Japon. This naming problem of the sea between Korea and Japan may look unnecessary, but it is a very important problem between two country.

º»·Ð
Many historical and universal facts and data support that East Sea is the more appropriate notation compared to Sea of Japan. Firstly, Sea of Japan is a remainder of the history between Japan and South Korea. Japan ruled South Korea as a colony in the early 20th century. Secondly, "East Sea" is a name used since a long time ago between Koreans. Also, "East Sea" was used since a longer time than "Sea of Japan". According to other site, "The first record of "East Sea" was in The History of the Three Kingdoms and the Saga of King Dong-myeong and in the process of recording matters in around 59 B.C., "East Sea" appears. Also, as time passes, "East Sea" is gaining support.
Also, according to IHO( International Hydrographic Organization), world's seas should use standard international titles, and 'East Sea' is the title chosen by IHO. 
In short, historically and internationally, 'East Sea' is the correct title for the sea.
So I want to ask you some help to change the map on the article to one with 'East Sea' written, instead of 'Sea of Japan'. 

°á·Ð

A huge conflict over the ownership of Dokdo and East sea is going on endlessly. Nevertheless it is an obvious fact that Dokdo and East sea has been, and always will be Korea¡¯s territory. I ask you to erase ¡®Sea of Japan¡¯ from the map and replace it with ¡®East sea¡¯ only. It is a totally wrong term and it must not be used anywhere. Also, if possible, please text me back with the implemented change. Thank you for reading my message.

Sincerely,

Si eun Kim

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]