¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ help@ft.com
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ Sea of JapanÀ¸·Î Ç¥±â
E-mail / Contact help@ft.com
¼­·Ð

Dear Webmaster,

Hello! This is Dong Uk Lee from Hana Academy Seoul, in Republic of Korea and also from the Dokdo press corps which is the NGO and voluntary organization to check some incorrect words in historical truth at Internet website. Unfortunately, ¡°Sea of Japan¡± which is a problematic term is used in your website. So, I send this e-mail to ask to change your website¡¯s terms.

º»·Ð

There is many evidence why the ¡°Sea of Japan¡¯ is wrong term. First, geographical evidence. Dokdo and Ease Sea are recognize the Korea¡¯s territory through documents, such as 'the Sejong Geography Book¡¯ which is the book wrote by the foruth King of Joseon Dynasty. Second, Through the process of negotiations between the South Korea and Japanese governments in the 17th century of Ulleung Island and its adjacent islands, Dokdo is Korea¡¯s territory is confirmed. Last, Dokdo and East Sea are our territory since World War II, returned to South Korean government is exercising strong territorial integrity.

°á·Ð

Therefore, I ask for your website to consider about changing ¡°Sea of Japan¡± to the ¡°East Sea¡±. It is the wrong term by the historical evidence. Thank you for give me your precious time.

Dear, Donguk LEE

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]