:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-07-01 21:59
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ÇÑ°ú¿µÀ̼­Çö
Á¶È¸ : 678  
http://dokdo-or-takeshima.blogspot.com/2012/08/japanese-unhappy-with-korean-presidents.html
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ http://dokdo-or-takeshima.blogspot.com/2012/08/japanese-unhappy-with-korean-presidents.html
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ ¿µÅäÇ¥±â
E-mail / Contact 12leeseohyun@gmail.com
¼­·Ð
Hi ,I am  Lee Seo-Hyun  in South Korea, Seoul. and I am in the high school student in KSA, Korea science academy of KAIST.I send you an Email message to you because I want to make some errors about Dokdo to be correct. This is for our country¡¯s glory, future and I hope you to take care about the problem why We need you to correct some issues on your web site. I knew this is very demanding work, but your one job will make a great movement to our country. I am going to talk about the problem right now. First of all, about why the island Dokdo is Korean land, and simply I'll tell you about the history. And if you have any question, just call me anytime. I'm always able to get your questions. And, We want you to make it correct right now .

º»·Ð
The island Dokdo is getting enormous and bigger attention from many countries around us. Let's Imagine some situations that your country's territory is be lost. And it is your country. It will be angry and borh  sad thing. Now the island Dokdo is receiving the attentions more. And there are two main reasons for this problem. It is the problem of land and resources.  When the Japan get the land of the island Dokdo, there is law that  can get abundant resources and also get the island because of the worldwide law of territory. But, I want to emphasize the facts about the Dokdo right now. The island Dokdo has never been had the land of Japan. there are some clear and right evidence in recent past, and very long past history. When the Chosun dynasty,(1492~1900) there is so me written evidence that Japanese acknoledge that island Dokdo is land of Republic of Korea ,ROK . And, In 1500s, chosun's man, An- Young Bok visit the Japan government and get some evidence about the land of dokdo. And also, threre is no more Japanese live in the island Dokdo in anytime. They just visited the territory because of fishery ilegaly, not properly. So, I want to change your error that you used the map that says the name Takeshima. This is the Japanese expression that naming the name Dokdo. I know it would be hard work, but, please, recommend about our feelings and laws of land. In addition more several rules about naming some ocean and seas between Korea and Japan, we have to make united name by both country. we already make that we have to call as EastSea instead of Sea of Japan. So, absolutely we can say that the Sea of Japan is not right

°á·Ð

We're having thanks a lot for reading our entire, a long passage. Also I will really hope that you will correct this errors about dokdo. And if you read this message, please do some reactions and answers that I can find this. I think that small steps make some great movement and changes in our history and future. So can you be the helper for our country? I really hope so. In addition, if you have any questions about problems and how to correct this, Please call me by email. So lastly, I really hope to change from the name Takeshima to the island name Dokdo. I will be waiting for your responding about this mail.  Thank you for reading. And have a careful day! We are going to waiting for you until it will be  correct those wrong name. And, always waiting for questions.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]