:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-07-22 10:20
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : Áß´ëºÎ°í³²¿©¼Û
Á¶È¸ : 583  
https://totalenergies.com/media/news/press-releases/total-starts-its-second-solar-power-plant-japan
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ presse@totalenergies.com
¿À·ù³»¿ë Regarding wrong information of East Sea
E-mail / Contact diazchung@naver.com
¼­·Ð

To whom it may concern, 

I'm Yeosong Nam from South Korea. I'm now in Junior in high school. 
I'm very interested in World Geogrphy, and especially Korean territory. Today, I found out your website with wrong information.  
On the article, https://totalenergies.com/media/news/press-releases/total-starts-its-second-solar-power-plant-japan, you attached map included false information. 
Writtien as Sea of Japan should be changed into East Sea which is Korea territory with historic and reasonable reason. 

º»·Ð
There's long history between Korean and Japan.   
The part which is written as Sea of Japan is actually "East Sea" or "Dokdo"
Two countries are very close, and the sea is bit hard to tell which owns this part. However, in so many history background , people are all around the world knew this place as "East Sea" or "Dokdo", even Japaneses knew like that. 
However, suddenly some conservative Japanese suggested that this sea is theirs, and saying East sea is Sea of Japan with non-reasonable back-ups. This territory is Korea's. 
Also, International Hydrogrphic Organization(IHO) decides to use "East Sea" for this area. It means "East Sea" is the international standard name. 
You probably are confused because people can insist something with their own historic background. 
However, you should understand with IHQ decision, I hope you should follow the international standards when you upload any article, photos, etc. 

°á·Ð
Your website provides full of informative and worthy information which many people are interested. 
In here, I really insist you to use correct information as the reputation you have.  
Thank you for reading my email. And I believe you can change the map with correct information. Even though it's old article or old photos, there're so many people to visit your website to gather the information. 
If you can't find the map, I can send it to you, so please let me know. 
Thank you for your cooperation! ;) 

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]