¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ www.buoyweather.com
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ ÀϺ»Çضó°í Ç¥±âÇÔ
E-mail / Contact support@buoyweather.com
¼­·Ð

Dear webmaster,

This is Sungho Park, the reporter of Dokdo Cyber Press. I am an ardent user of your website, and I appreciate the accurate marine forecasts that you provide. I often use those information for my science projects. However, the reason why I send you this email is to ask you a favor about a map in your website.

º»·Ð

According to the map of your website, the sea between Korea and Japan is named 'Sea of Japan'. However, instead of using the name, Sea of Japan, it is more correct to use the name, East Sea.

To begin with, there are no historical nor political evidence that proves that the sea belongs to Japan. The sea is surrounded by other countries including Korea.

In fact. the name 'East Sea' has been used by Koreans for approximately 2000 years, and has been recognized internationally until the early 1900s. 'Sea of Japan' is the product of Japanese imperialism, and there was no mutual agreement between Korea and Japan to use such name. 

Therefore, I highly recommend you to call the sea as East Sea, or at least to simultaneously use both names.

°á·Ð

Your website is awesome and great. I frequently use your website when I conduct a research or write a science paper. I thank you for providing accurate and beneficial information. Please remember I am not trying to offend you. I hope you will correct these errors.

Thank you very much.

Your Sincerely,

Sungho Park

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]