¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ ÀÚü ȨÆäÀÌÁö "ÀÇ°ßÀ» º¸³»ÁÖ¼¼¿ä"
¿À·ù³»¿ë ÀϺ»ÇØ¿Í µ¿ÇØ¿¡ °üÇÑ ºÐÀï¿¡ ´ëÇÑ À߸øµÈ ÀνÄ
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

Hi.
I am Ashley, Ji.I am a high school senior in Korea and 19 years old.

I was surprised to read your company's article by chance. You had an old map made in 1856.I saw clearly on the map that an ocean of the Orient was marked 'Japan M.

But there's something you don't know. Your Germany is a country that has gone through World War II, but you don't understand the situation in the colonial country. Colonial countries are powerless. He was deprived of his land and found his language and culture.

So the country that went through the colony now works hard to correct the wrong. I want you to know right away. 'Sea Of Japan' and 'Japanese military sexual slavery', you know a lot of information, including this article, so I sent it to you

º»·Ð

You have an old map made in 1856, and you have shown it to your readers. But this is not right. It takes the right historical knowledge to In the past, Japan actively started diplomacy before Korea. Therefore, there are many things known as the center of Japan. The description of "Sea of East" is also not the result of bilateral consultations between Korea and Japan.

Because this is wrong, Korea is constantly trying to correct it by showing evidence. This is very important for Korea. It's very important for the country that started the war to apologize and put everything back in place as it lost

Therefore, we cannot accept the old map you have shown us. The same with the Japanese military sexual slavery problem.

We few, but during the colonial era who still have to a Japanese military sexual slavery. They are witnesses.

They constantly try to let the world know what they have suffered from Japanese soldiers. It still holds meetings every Wednesday to continue to protest against Japan.

Don't you know this content?

Have you ever seen a girl statue?

If you have a little interest, you can easily find it.

°á·Ð

You Germany is the country that started World War II.

Therefore, it is necessary to listen to countries that have experienced colonies.

I recommend that you learn historical evidence and materials.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]